Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
I need to write an application for admission request of my younger brother.I have already tried writing an application which might explains the circumstance.I will be greatly thankful if you can let me know what should I add and remove , grammatical errors or any better vocabulary I can use.

Sir ,

My name is xxxx , I am a ex-student of your shool, I am a passout of 2013 batch. I am writing this to request for admission of my younger brother. He is currently studying in xxxxx. He is currently about to complete his class 2 and will be promoted to class 3 soon.I was seeking his admission as he has always dreamed about studying in his brothers school from his childhood. Even I get more connected to the college in this way.Last time when I visted college , I found that new admission vacancys are only for boarding house.I will be greatly thankful if you can grant his admission in Class 3 as a days scholar. I am looking forward for your reply.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Is this for a school or a college ?!. Can you re-write it a bit more clearly please ?.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Is this for a school or a college? [strike]?!.[/strike] Can you re-write it a bit more clearly please? [strike]?.[/strike]

Teechar, a single punctuation mark suffices at the end of any sentence. We don't put a space before a closing punctuation mark. As an English teacher, you should know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.