[Cover Letter] would you please check my cover letter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vendulkaaa

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Czech
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
I am trying to write a cover letter, I forgot a lot grammar....., I need to improve my English :-(

Dear Madam, Sir,

My name is __________ and I am student of _______ University, at the study master´s program of Political Science. I am writing to apply for the Erasmus+ program. I would like to spend next semester of my study course at University of ______.

I would be very pleased if you accept me for the Erasmus program, because it will mean a lot for me and my future career prospective. Firstly, it would be a very effective method to improve my English skills. Secondly,I would get a motivation to continue learning Italian. I am interested in Italian language, but there are no opportunities to develop my interest. Therefore, I would like to participate in Erasmus Intensive LanguageCourses (EILC).

Moreover, University of _____ offers wide range of different courses for exchange students. I could connect my interest in political and security issues, because I studied Security and strategic studies.
According to the university website, Department of _________ focuses on global institutions, policies and issues, global justice, EU policy-making and governance, and key Mediterranean issues. I wonder about the course Mediterranean Politics.

Regarding the language competence, I attach a certificate from the Faculty of Arts of _______ University,where I completed a one year course in English Language.

I very much hope to be nominated for a place at University of _____.Thank you in advance for considering my application.

Yours faithfully,

Vendula _______

Last edited:

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Dear Sir or Madam,

My name is __________ and I am a student in the Master's of Political Science program at _______ University. I am writing to apply for the Erasmus+ program and would like to spend the next semester of my study course at The University of ______.

I would be very pleased if you accept me for the Erasmus program, because it will mean a lot for me and my future career prospective. Firstly, it would be a very effective method for me to improve my English skills. Secondly, it would give me further motivation to continue learning Italian. I am interested in the Italian language, but there are no opportunities to develop my interest in this language here. Therefore, I would like to participate in the Erasmus Intensive Language Course (EILC).

Moreover, The University of _____ offers a wide range of different courses for exchange students. I could connect my interest in political and security issues, as I have also studied Security and Strategic Studies.
According to the university website, the Department of _________ focuses on global institutions, policies and issues, global justice, EU policy-making and governance, and key Mediterranean issues. I am interested in the Mediterranean Politics course.

Regarding the language competence, I attach a certificate from the Faculty of Arts of _______ University,where I completed a one year course in English.

I very much hope to be nominated for a place at The University of _____.

Thank you in advance for considering my application.

Yours faithfully,

Vendula _______

Status
Not open for further replies.