Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Malayalam
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Respected Principal, all teachers, students, and my dear friends, a warm good morning to all of you,

Looking back through the past years , this school has been my second home, and it’s really hard to talk about 7 years of memories in one short speech. Now that we’re all here today, officially saying Goodbye to this school, our teachers & to each other . This past year, I have had the honour of being the head boy of this prestigious School. I take immense pride in the fact that everyone has shown so much faith in me. All my teachers, every single one of them has played an important role in bringing me where I am today. Always ready to help, academics or otherwise, you are an integral part of me and I thank you for being there when I needed you. The experience which I have had here is more memorable. As far as I know, I have to say that, this school is the best school I've ever gone.
Actually, It is very sad for me now that I realize I will never be coming back here again. Today is the day we leave this school. Today is the day we say goodbye. I hope that all of you will get great success in your future

Now I come to my assignment of welcome address
I have great Pleasure in welcoming Leela mam to this solemn function, I welcome you,
I have immense pleasure in welcoming all teachers, students and staffs, I welcome one and all to this function.

Thank you,

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Hong Kong
Current Location
Indonesia
Respected principal, teachers, students, and dear friends, a warm good morning to all of you,

Looking back through the past years, this school has been my second home, and it’s really hard to talk about 7 years of memories in one short speech. Now that we’re all here today, [let us/I will]officially say goodbye to this school, our teachers and to each other. This past year, I have had the honour of being the head boy of this prestigious school. I take immense pride in the fact that everyone has shown so much faith in me. All my teachers, every single one of them has played an important role in bringing me where I am today. Always ready to help, academics or otherwise, you are an integral part of me and I thank you for being there when I needed you. The experience which I have had here is more memorable. As far as I know, I have to say that, this school is the best school I've ever went to.
Actually, it is very sad for me now that I realize I will never be coming back again. Today is the day I leave this school. Today is the day we say goodbye. I hope that all of you will have great success in your future.

Now I come to my assignment of welcome address (Consider Revising)

I have great pleasure in welcoming Leela mam to this solemn function, I welcome you (Consider Revising)
I have immense pleasure in welcoming all teachers, students and staffs, I welcome one and all to this function.

Thank you.

Note!
1. Those in orange are fragments. Consider revising them.
2. Those in red are grammar corrections. Those in red brackets are choices that you may make.

Status
Not open for further replies.