Student or Learner
Native Language
Czech
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
Hi everybody,
I need your help with my essay.Is there anyone who could help me with grammar and overall intelligibility? I would be gratuful if could anyone help me :) Thank you so much for your help!

Parents know best what is good for teenagers

Most parents know what is the best for their children because when parents advice their children,the advice always comes with good purpose and of course from their heart.They want only the best for them and they want to see their children the best of all other children.But at a certain age , the world is viewed differently from the perspective of teenagers than from the perspective of parents.The question we need to answer is: although parents want for us only the best are they always right ?
[h=3]It is hard to deny that parents have always truth, although they get protective teenegers and not only them also children and ask obey their rules.But they give and do everything for children hapiness and their success.[/h][h=3] [/h][h=3]On the other hand this is definitely the best for children because because it can be argued that they have not freedoms to do anything they want to.And teenagers think that they are the smartest in the world but is it really so?[/h] To sum up,there are there are so many angles.Parents know what is the best for us because of the love that the carry to us.In my view,parents know what is good for us and they have of course a lots of experiences but still I am of the opinion that their views may not always be the best.

EmmaTwain

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
Europe
Current Location
Austria
Hello Lucie! I want to help you! and I'm sure I can. just follow the link [link removed] they can help you with your essay. Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

Charlie Bernstein

VIP Member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Hi, Lucie -

Some tips:

Don't use symbols like :) here. The moderators :( on it.

There is no space between the last letter of a word and a punctuation mark, and there is space between a punctuation mark and the next word. This paragraph shows how it should be done.

There are just a few exceptions, such as the first quotation mark of a quote and the first parentheses of an aside. They have spaces before them an no spaces after: Lucie said, "Oh! I didn't know that." (Now you do!)

And when an apostrophe is inside a word, there is no space on either side: It's done this way.

Last edited:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Emma Twain, please correct the information in your profile. For info, I have removed the unauthorised link in your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.