Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
teacher give me subject that '' in about 140 words, write a paragraph about the kind of job you would like to do after you finish your education''
and this is my paragraph
many people often ask me that:'' what would you like to do after you finish your education''. I immediately rely them:'' i want to be a bussiness man''. The requires for that are ability to communicate well, speaking indefinitely in front of the crowd, a bit of creation, etc... .But the most important is you must master on or some languages. I would like to do bussiness because it will bring about me so much benefit. firstly, i can improve my english skills enven learn other languages.secondly, i will contat with many people and acquire the knowledge from many different culturals and lastly i can have opportunity to go aboard for leaning not only qualification but life skills as well.In conclusion, for those reasons and benefits, i hope to be a good bussiness man on one day.

i'm a newbie.please point out the mistakes and help me to fix them. i am going to take an english exam but my english so bad. i hope through this forum i can improve my english. thank you very much. i'm from vietnam, nice to meet you.

Last edited:

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Hi htkndc :)

- Capitalize the personal pronoun (I), regardless of its position in the sentence.
- "Rely" is not the same as "reply."
- "Require" is a verb.
- "Indefinitely" is not the same as "confidently."
- "Creation" is not the same as "creativity."
- "Enven" and "contat" are not words in English.
- Capitalize the first letter of every sentence.
- Leave a space after a full stop.
- "Cultural" is not a noun.

I suggest that you make yourself familiar with some reliable dictionary websites including ones that cater to speakers of Vietnamese.
You're always welcome to post more questions here.
;-)

htkndc

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
hi teechar, thank for you answer.
have i lack any ideas in this subject?

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
You were lucky to get the help you did from teechar. You started this post with a sentence which makes it clear that you were given this assignment by a teacher. We don't help with homework here. You must do the work yourself.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.