Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
Hello, me and my friend want to go to work abroud. We are from Poland and we need a letter of recommendation in English. We don`t know English very well so we need help. Please, could someone check these references?

1). LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION

Mrs. Paulina was working in company „X” during the holiday season from 1 July to 31 August in years 2008-2010 and from 1 July to 30 September in years 2011-2014 as a seller at the grocery in Y. Her duties included: commodity sale using cash register, exhibition of commodity, settlement of purchases, tidying in the store and in the back room.
She is the person who is competent and easily adapts to new circumstances. She is outgoing and friendly towards the environment. She is characterized by her scrupulous, engagement and responsible. This has always been a reliable guatantee of work done. Thanks to her the creativity, organizational skills and her ability to manage with stressful situations she was able to fulfill her duties. As she is a self-reliant person, she is an ideal employee, deeply involved in company`s activity. Her interpersonal skills make her great flagship in dealings with clients.
I can recommend Mrs. Paulina for each position that requires responsibility, initiative and experience in the industry.

Yours faithfully

2)LETTER OF REKOMMENDATION

Mrs. Paulina was working at „X” club from October 2014 to March 2015 the position of bartender. She was responsible for: preparing and serving alcohol and soft drinks and to advising the client about the choice, exhibition of commodity and tidying in the premises and in the back room.
Mrs. Paulina is responsible, scrupulous and competent. She efficiently handles in stressful situations. She is outgoing person who is characterized by her punctuality, very good organization of work and outstanding bartending skills. She is friendly and helpful for other team members. She forms good relationships with co-workers.
I was working with Mrs. Paulina as a her direct manager and I could observe her daily works and her behaves in the different situations. I recommend you Mrs. Paulina. I am sure her skills, qualifications and experience will be helpful for you.

Yours faithfully

3). Mister Łukasz was employed in club X as a bartender from 09.2012 to 02.2015. His duties included: preparing and issuing alcoholic drinks, customer service, product exposition, taking care of the tidiness of the bar and back room, and advising customers.

Since 04.2014 he took up duties of bar manager, so his duties have increased by: opening and closing local, club takings settlement, preparing the bar before opening, and training new employees.

He did his job faithfully and carefully. He was very punctual, resistant to stress, and he had very good bartender skills. As a manager he properly managed the bar. During his work he made a very good relations with fellow-workers.

Yours faithfully,

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Hello, [STRIKE]me and[/STRIKE] my friend and I want to go to work abroad. We are from Poland and we need a letter of recommendation in English. We don't know English very well, so we need help. Please, could someone check these references?

1). LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION

Mrs. Paulina [1, use a] [STRIKE]was working[/STRIKE] worked in [STRIKE]company[/STRIKE] [2] during the holiday season from 1 July to 31 August in the years 2008-2010, and from 1 July to 30 September in years 2011-2014 as a [STRIKE]seller[/STRIKE] sales assistant at in the grocery department [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] of Y [2]. Her duties included [STRIKE]commodity sale using[/STRIKE] operating the cash register, displaying products for sale [STRIKE]exhibition of commodity, settlement of[/STRIKE] assisting customers with purchases, tidying [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] the store floor and [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] the back room.
She [STRIKE]is the person who[/STRIKE] is competent and easily adapts to new circumstances. She is also outgoing and friendly at the same time. [STRIKE]towards the environment. She is characterized by[/STRIKE] Mrs. [1 use b] takes pride in [STRIKE] her [/STRIKE] being scrupulous, [STRIKE]engagement [/STRIKE] engaging and responsible. This has always been a reliable guarantee of her excellent work [STRIKE]done[/STRIKE]. Thanks to her [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] creativity, organizational skills and her ability to manage [STRIKE]with[/STRIKE] in stressful situations, she [STRIKE]was[/STRIKE] is consistently able to fulfill her duties. As she is a self-reliant person, she is an ideal employee, deeply involved in the company's activity. Her interpersonal skills make her [STRIKE]great flagship in[/STRIKE] the ideal staff member to deal[STRIKE]ings[/STRIKE] with clients.
I can recommend Mrs. Paulina [1 use b] for [STRIKE]each [/STRIKE] any position that requires responsibility, initiative and experience in the industry.

Yours faithfully,

2)LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION

Mrs. Paulina [1 use a] [STRIKE]was working[/STRIKE] worked at [2] club from October 2014 to March 2015 as [STRIKE]the position of[/STRIKE] bartender. She was responsible for preparing and serving alcoholic and soft drinks, [STRIKE]and to[/STRIKE] advising [STRIKE]the client[/STRIKE] customers about the choice of available beverages, [STRIKE]exhibition of commodity[/STRIKE] arranging the bottle display, and tidying [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] the premises [STRIKE]and in the back room[/STRIKE].
Mrs. Paulina [1 use b] is responsible, scrupulous and competent. She efficiently handles [STRIKE]in [/STRIKE]stressful situations. She is an outgoing person who is characterized by her punctuality, [STRIKE]very good[/STRIKE] excellent organization of work and outstanding bartending skills. She is friendly, [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] helpful [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] and supportive of other team members [STRIKE]She[/STRIKE] and easily forms good relationships with her co-workers.
I [STRIKE]was working[/STRIKE] worked with Mrs. Paulina [1 use b] as [STRIKE]a[/STRIKE] her direct manager and I [STRIKE]could observe[/STRIKE] supervised her daily tasks [STRIKE]works[/STRIKE] and can thoroughly vouch for her professionalism and meticulousness. [STRIKE]her behaves in the different situations.[/STRIKE] I can recommend her to you as [STRIKE]you Mrs. Paulina[/STRIKE] I am sure her skills, qualifications and experience will be a great and valuable asset. [STRIKE]helpful for you.[/STRIKE]

Yours faithfully,

3). Mister Łukasz [1] was employed in club X [2] as a bartender from 09.2012 to 02.2015. His duties included preparing and [STRIKE]issuing[/STRIKE] serving alcoholic and soft drinks, customer service, [STRIKE]product exposition, back room,[/STRIKE] advising customers about the choice of available beverages and taking care of the tidiness of the bar and office.

[STRIKE] Since [/STRIKE]In April 2014, he took up [STRIKE]duties [/STRIKE] the role of bar manager, so his duties [STRIKE]have[/STRIKE] increased [STRIKE]by:[/STRIKE] to include opening and closing of the club [STRIKE]local[/STRIKE], club takings settlement, preparing the bar before opening, and training new employees.

He did his job faithfully and carefully[STRIKE]. He[/STRIKE] and always was very punctual, resourceful as well as being highly skilled as a bartender. [STRIKE]resistant to stress, and he had very good bartender skills.[/STRIKE] As bar manager, he was highly successful and very efficient. [STRIKE]he properly managed the bar .[/STRIKE] During his work with us, he [STRIKE]made a[/STRIKE] established very good relationships with his fellow workers.

Yours faithfully,

Please note:
1- In formal English, people are referred to by their surnames (or by their first names + surnames), not their first names.
a- Mrs. Paulina Smith (correct).
b- Mrs. Smith (correct).
Mrs. Paulina (incorrect).

2- Use the exact company, store or club name.

;-)

Linsien

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
Thank you very much;)

Status