Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Italian
Home Country
Italy
Current Location
Italy
My friend and I recently founded a website. To have an idea of what that might be like, we looked up other websites and noticed they all have a disclaimer. I writed one and I wanted to know if it's gramatically correct.

"XXX is an unofficial website that is in no way in contact either with XXX nor with his management. This website was created by fans for fans for entertainment purposes only. The material on this website is property of their founders and those who holds the Copyright. We do not intend to constitute an infringement of the law by posting images and videos copyrighted. In case of violation, please contact us before taking any action. The translations of the news, videos ,or interviews are exclusively owned by the founders of this website. Should you use the material on this website, please cite its source and make no changes."

Thanks in advance!

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
XXX is an unofficial website that is in no way [STRIKE]in contact[/STRIKE] related to either [STRIKE]with[/STRIKE] XXX [STRIKE]nor with[/STRIKE] or [STRIKE]his[/STRIKE] its management. This website was created by fans for fans for entertainment purposes only. The materials on this website are the property of [STRIKE]their [/STRIKE] its founders and those who hold[STRIKE]s [/STRIKE]the copyright. We do not intend to [STRIKE]constitute [/STRIKE] commit an infringement of the law by posting images and videos copyrighted. In case of violation, please contact us before taking any action. The translations of [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] news, videos ,or interviews are exclusively owned by the founders of this website. Should you wish to use the materials on this website, please cite its source and make no changes."

not a teacher

Last edited:

MikeNewYork

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States