I whistle when I say the "SH" sound. Can someone please help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

musicguy11

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
For all my life I've never been able to pronounce sh properly. Recently, I've been trying to correct it, but it's very hard. I've gotten it to the point where I can say it, except I whistle when I say it. Can someone please help me out? It's very embarrassing :(

Karima04

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Morocco
Current Location
Morocco
Hello friend . if you can pronounce the "CH" so it will help you to correct your self
at any way just take a pencil or a pen and bite it using your teeth,open your mouth & so try to say shshshshshshshshshsh until you will be able to get it out correctly ...

Hopping my method helps you !

MikeNewYork

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
There should be no space after "friend". "If" should be capitalized. There is no need for "so" after "CH". "Your self" should be "yourself" and that should end with a period/full stop. There is no need for "at any way". A sentence does not end with three dots. "Hopping" should be "hoping".

I appreciate your trying to help, but at the current time, your English is substandard. At the very least, you are required to post "Not a teacher" in your posts to others. Please read the forum rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.