Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Japanese
Home Country
Japan
Current Location
Poland
After the tsunami in 2011, even if Japan recovered from tragic events very quickly, the radiation fear hits entire Japanese nation and stay with them from today. That’s why, last time we heard about some new electronic stuff which will help them deal with the radiation problem and make life so easier for millions of people.
Is it necessary? I think people can live without it in Japan, because they do even now, but as mentioned by producers the price will be affordable, so why not invest a few hundred yen and live peacefully? With this application, people, especially children, will be 100% safe in parks or the playgrounds. The radioactive radiation, if it was somewhere in the soil will be detected and removed immediately by social workers. Japan will no longer afraid of the effects of mention tragedy, radioactive dust will be controlled and will provide peace of the whole Japanese nation. Using this type of application in our mobile phone is the most accurate. Why? Because each of us have phones and carry it with them. It is hand-held and ensure the safety. What do you want more?

All of these are grammatically correct? Thank you for help.

Last edited:

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
After the tsunami in 2011, even if Japan recovered from tragic events very quickly, the radiation fear hits the entire Japanese nation and stays with them[STRIKE] from[/STRIKE] until today. That’s why, last time we heard about some new electronic [STRIKE]stuff [/STRIKE] gadget which [STRIKE]will[/STRIKE] would help them deal with the radiation problem and make life so much easier for millions of people.

Is it necessary? I think people can live without it in Japan, because they do even now, but as mentioned by the producers the price will be affordable, so why not invest a few hundred yen and [STRIKE]live peacefully[/STRIKE] to get the peace of mind? With [STRIKE]this application[/STRIKE] the gadget, people, especially children, will be 100% safe in parks or the playgrounds. The radioactive radiation, if it was somewhere in the[STRIKE] soil [/STRIKE] ground will be detected and removed immediately by social workers. Japan will no longer be afraid of the effects of [STRIKE]mention [/STRIKE]tragedy mentioned, radioactive dust will be controlled and will[STRIKE] provide peace of[/STRIKE] bring peace to the whole Japanese nation. Using this type of application in our mobile phone is the most [STRIKE]accurate[/STRIKE] practical. Why? Because each of us have phones and carry [STRIKE]it[/STRIKE] them with [STRIKE]them[/STRIKE] us. It is hand-held and ensure [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] our safety. What more do you want [STRIKE]more[/STRIKE]?

Are all of these [STRIKE]are[/STRIKE] grammatically correct? Thank you for your help.

I am not sure whether you are talking about an application(software) to the smartphone (which I doubt) which can detect radioactive radiation or a separate gadget which works together with the smartphone. You need a sensor to be able to detect radioactive radiation (as in a Geiger counter) which I do not think a smartphone can substitute that.

not a teacher

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.