Post Thanks / Like

Default Self-Intoduction,Personality

Hello everyone there.I'm a Secondary High School in Japan. I would like to ask your help to check my writing of self-introduction. I'll use the writing for homestay applying. Hope I can get your kindly reply as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.

Introduce yourself; describe your personality and what is important to you? ( briefly)

I look at the world as a place to enjoy. I love exploring the outdoors. The different culture, language, views, and life style, I like to discover and experience them by myself. Then I would like to share them too. Although every new stuff is trilled, but I am willing to learn. I can take a prior experience and lay it right on top of what Iím doing today and carry it all forward. I always speak and organizing in my mind when I discouraged. For me, nothing to worry, just adapt. Iím competent, self-disciplined, and able to carry through with any plan I create. Besides, Iím considerate and also good at weighing the pros and cons of any situation and making sound, well-informed decisions. But sometimes I have a tendency to imagine worst-case scenarios, especially when I am stressed.
    Catch every chance is very important to me. ďMore regrets mean that you are more frivolous to your life!ĒIn my life, I try not to leave any regrets. I donít hope I slip any opportunity which benefit to me. In addition, family is very important for me too. They help me a lot along my growth. Just getting together and being close with the family, I think thatís satisfying.

Tdol is online now Editor, UsingEnglish.com
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Self-Intoduction,Personality

The different culture, language- cultures, languages
    + The second sentence should begin with 'I like to discover and experience different... (I don't the the word order much of the original)
    Then I would like to share them too.- I think this sentence could be removed and the verb 'share' added to the verbs in sentence two- I like to discover, experience and then share...
    Although every new stuff is trilled- trilled?????? I don't understand this verb
    lay it right on top of what I’m doing today and carry it all forward- this is a bit vague- try to be more specific and clearer- I apply what I have learned from previous experiences to what is happening today...
    I always speak and organizing in my mind when I discouraged- I am organised and always speak my mind (the discouraged bit doesn't fit to me)
    For me, nothing to worry, just adapt- I adapt instead of woprrying??
    Catch every chance- Seizing every...
    “More regrets mean that you are more frivolous to your life!”- who are you quoting? Also, do we need exclamatiuon marks here? Most of the time, when you feel like using an exclamation mark, stop and ask if it is really necessary. In the vast majority of cases, they are better removed
    I don’t hope I slip any opportunity which benefit to me- let any oppoortunity slip which may benefit me

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: Self-Intoduction,Personality

Hi
    Iam Irfan Sheriff. Iam Doing B.com Accounting & finance in Annamalai University Currently i am Been Working in Lason India Limited. .