English Teacher
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Dear Teachers,

I am looking for any advice or resources that you would suggest for adults learning English.
I have taught ESL for children for the past 15 years in the public school, and have been ask by our Korean Church congregation to start classes for them.
I am concerned that some of my methods, using school house rock, and other songs would be helpful, but may seem disrespectful.
I have searched the internet for basic pronunciation errors and feel that this would be a good place to start. Thank you for any support you are willing to provide.

KOTESOL

Last edited by a moderator:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Dear ​teachers,

I am looking for any advice or resources that you would suggest for adults learning English.
I have taught ESL for children for the past 15 years [STRIKE]in the[/STRIKE] at a public school, and have been asked by our Korean Church congregation to start classes for them.
I am concerned that some of my methods, using school house rock (no comma here) and other songs, would be helpful (no comma here) but may seem disrespectful.
I have searched the internet for basic pronunciation errors and feel that this would be a good place to start. Thank you for any support you are willing to provide.

KOTESOL

Welcome to the forum. :hi:

Have a look at EnglishBanana - at first glance it might appear a little childish but it is crammed full of exercises of all kinds. I used lots of its resources with my adult students in Spain.

Status
Not open for further replies.