Raiph is offline Junior Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Please check my composition

Here is my assignment entitled "My view on opening Psychological Courses",which should be based on the following outlines:
    1.Many people suggest opening Psychological Courses in campus.
    2.My view on the suggestion.
    The total score is 15 points.How much can I get?
    > My view on opening Psychological Courses
    > Nowadays, it is reported that the rate of college students' suicide is on the increase. In the opinion of some psychological experts, it is necessary to open psychological courses in campus so as to help the student who have trouble dealing with plychological problems. Many people approve of this suggestion.
    > As a college student, I think we should not only pick up knowledge from classes but learn how to confront ourselves with some psychological problems.So I also approve of opening this kind of courses.Yet the emtional support from family should be given the piority to.Universities should courage parents to spend more time with their children and have patience to listen to them . Without doubt, communicatin between two generations can bridge the gap and help shape better character of the children.
    > In a word , both Univeristies and families are expected to take the responsibilities to deal with college students' psychological problems.

Thank you very much.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Please check my composition

My students have a couple suggestions for you second sentence:

In the opinion of some psychological experts, it is necessary to open psychological courses in campus so as to help the student who have trouble dealing with plychological problems.

First, "student" and "have" do not agree. It should should "the student who has trouble..."

Second, you mispelled psychological the second time you used it.

Next, we think this sentence could be made clearer. Here is our suggestion for how to do that:

Pyschological experts think they need to open courses for students dealing with pyschologcial problems.

Finally, we wonder about the content. How is taking a psychology course going to help? What about seeking psychological treatment instead?