He did had/has car.
Please correct the sentences.
1. He did had/has time. I did say/said that.
2. I have seen that building in 1995.
3. When Jack became moneyed person, come and go of his relatives started.
4. You will not get even a wind of that.
5. Do not make spectacles over there.
6. Devil is riding on you.
7. Do not tear my reputation.
Note: I want nativity in above sentences. If anyone finds them incorrect, correct them. Try to express my sentences in their native form.
Last edited by basharath2; 30-May-2006 at 10:49.
Re: He did had/has car.
Uh.. OK. 'Nativity', eh?--
1. He had time. I said that.
2. I saw that building in 1995.
3. When Jack became rich, his relatives started visiting him.
4. You will not even get wind of that.
5. Do not make a spectacle over there. (And if you do, you will clean it up!)
6. The Devil is riding you.
7. Do not damage my reputation.