Interested in Language
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
Malaysia
Short Synopsis
Lawak Ke Der 2015 is the fourth installment in the history of the popular comedy show by renowned comedians Harith Iskander, Afdlin Shauki, Douglas Lim & trio Bocey, a nonstop laughs from beginning to end.

Long Synopsis
Lawak Ke Der 2015 is the fourth installment in the history of the popular comedy show directed by distinguished actor/director/producer, Hans Isaac. The show features three major comedians namely Afdlin Shauki, Harith Iskander and Douglas Lim. It is merrier with new faces including Bintang Mencari Bintang comedy trio Bocey, a new stand-up comedian Rayza Mukmin and television personality Sherry Al-Haddad as their guest appearances.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Re: Can someone pls check my grammar in these few sentences below?

Short Synopsis
Lawak Ke Der 2015 is the fourth installment in the history of the popular comedy show by renowned comedians Harith Iskander, Afdlin Shauki, Douglas Lim & trio Bocey— a show of nonstop laughs from beginning to end.

Long Synopsis
Lawak Ke Der 2015 is the fourth installment in the history of the popular comedy show directed by distinguished actor/director/producer, Hans Isaac. The show features three major comedians: [STRIKE]namely[/STRIKE] Afdlin Shauki, Harith Iskander and Douglas Lim. It is merrier with new faces including Bintang Mencari Bintang, comedy trio Bocey, a new stand-up comedian Rayza Mukmin and television personality Sherry Al-Haddad [STRIKE]as their[/STRIKE] making guest appearances.

Barb_D

Staff member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States

You MUST give your threads different titles that reflect the content. You have several threads with the same title.

What is the purpose of all these synposes?

Gaya87

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
Malaysia

Noted with thanks, Barb_D. I'm very new to this site. I've just recently started writing a blog and posting some movies synopsis. Sometimes I find grammatical difficulty in my writing.

Barb_D

Staff member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States

So to confirm, this is your writing for your own pleasure and not in any way related to academic writing or writing for hire?

Gaya87

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
Malaysia

No Barb, not related to any academic writing. I write just for myself and my own pleasure. And soon, I'm planning to write for IMDB movies.

Barb_D

Staff member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States

Thank you for confirming.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK

Gaya87, I have changed the thread title of all of your threads so that they are relevant to the specific thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.