Marc Peng’s RESUME

General Information:
    Full Name: Marc Peng
    Birthday: July 10th 1983
    Birth Area: Gansu Province Northwest China
    Mobile Phone:
    E-mail: EMAIL REMOVED - Send PM to This User Instead
    MSN: EMAIL REMOVED - Send PM to This User Instead

- High-quality product planning by style from culture, multinational corporation working experiences by international marketing.
    - Most unique for sales kits with parallel lines being and combination between practical and networking.
    - Advertisement creativity and strong computer skills for web page design and network maintenance.

Skills
    - Most unique style for commercial product analysis, localization, plan
    - Marketing skill on the spot
    - Marketing skill on network, skilled in SEO operation flow
    - General affairs, administration ability
    - Familiar international trade flow
    - Good commercial negotiation, communication skill
    - Familiar both western and eastern culture, art
    - Computer network and WEB program development
    - Website localization, design
    - Web page design, program construction
    - Office and system software, network maintenance
    - Advertisement creativity, mastermind and design
    - English and Chinese as working language
    - Good team cooperation spirit

Education History

1999-2003: Lanzhou University of Science and Technology as computer science major.
    2006: Yunnan University adult education college as English major.

Experiences
    CFH-inStyle Travel SeSample Textrvice Co. Ltd. (China)
    Multinational corporation with international high end travel service that distribution including Yunan,Shanghai,Taipei in China and Bali in Indonesia.

2004 - present: Marketing Assistant, planning and managing high end travel product as CFH-inStyle brand with directly under supervisor James Junca (French nationality). There are many celebrities, artists, successful merchants as well as the government officials have been taken their vacation once under ours careful arrangement. Also inspection for Asian Pacific area: Laos, Vietnam, Burma, Thailand, Japan, China such as Beijing, Shanghai, Xi'an, Yunnan, Taiwan, Hong Kong. Main records of service are:
    - Many high-quality traveling cases (including inbound and outbound, various industry guests from Europe, America and Asian), planning the package by guest's will and tracking till it was finished.
    - Market development: The most unique style is ideas from culture, in short: sympathizing with guests move up the level of emotion and culture, the distribution will become the spontaneous distribution.
    - Multilayer cooperation: The solution for different problems of distribution between domestic and international, cooperation with different classes, like government institution, financial organ, public group, travel agency, hotel, airport, etc.
    - The network knows very well: Once taken so much measures: electronic letter, special offer benefit in company website, links exchange, the statistic of website visit, search engine and advertisement in Yahoo and Google, based on these actions, guest quantity from web has been occupied 35% in entire distribution.
    - Internal affairs coordinated: Once in charged for IT products maintenance for each office, cashier, coordinated with guest, company general affairs and so on, enjoying another pleasure.

YnInfo.com:
    The largest network gateway of Yunnan province, as well as one of members for top 100 information website of China.

In 2003: Principal of automobile channel, responsible for technique and customer relations.
    - Network technology: Mastermind and design for automobile channel, won more clicking on rate.
    - Advertisement plan with customer relations maintenance: Responsible for advertisement planning with customers, established good cooperation relations with Yunnan local automobile seller.

Achievements
    2006: Inspection and development with new landscapes including Laos, Vietnam, Burma and Thailand, also sighed agreements and set up in CFH-inStyle website.
    2006: The project Four Seasons Hotel has an investigation in Hainan province of China has been finished under our assistance by Mr. Wang Yue who one of director for CFH-inStyle, thought the idea for 5 parallel business opportunities, and also has a metaphor Hainai is Hawaii in China.
    2006: Facilitated cooperation between local government in Kunming and designers from Shanghai for the third round city south road of Kunming.
    2006:The book 《Look for Heaven in Bali II》has published, the book’s promotion has completed successfully.
    2005: Many times inbound/outbound cases have been completed successively, the operation earning of CFH-inStyle Yunnan office is the Number one in all offices .
    2005: The company new official website has launched, new brand website CFH-inStyle has replaced original Baliinstyle.
    2005: Base on the original cities Beijing, Shanghai and 4 of Yunnan, has been developed new landscape Xi'an in China.
    2005: The Jiu Jian Tang project has negotiated successfully in Shanghai, CFH-inStyle has been signed cooperation agreement officially.
    2005: Inspected in Guizhou, our suggestions for develop tourism resources in local area was adopted by Guizhou tourism bureau, and also the correlated department for Guizhou tourism bureau went to Bali under our arrangement.
    2004, The book 《Look for Heaven in BaliⅠ》 has published, assisted the author Lily Liang to choose pictures, and responsible for book’s promotion.
    2003: Signed contracts with automobile agents network advertisement in YnInfo.com,
    2003: YnInfo.com automobile channel edition correction has been finished.

Due to rules of business, more cases couldn’t listed at here, also I sincerely expect your interview opportunity.

Tdol is offline Editor, UsingEnglish.com
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: would you like hlep me to correct my resume?Tks

by style from culture- vague phrase that I don't understand
    working experiences by- experience in
    Most unique for sales kits- no reference- what is uniqe? Also, don't modify unique with most
    being and combination between practical and networking- delete 'being' and I am afraid that I don't see the connection between 'practical'and 'networking'

I would say that all of these points need rewriting as they are not very clear and have no punch- they should be short, clear and to the point

Marketing skill on the spot- what spot? On site??
    This may be a matter of personal taste, but I think there's too much at the start before I get to the parts that interest me. There are three sentences, then a list of skills before I get to your work experience. I would condense this part.

Post Thanks / Like

thanks Tdol,your views is very useful for me!
    but something,could you give me a suggetion that you mentioned?

I am not sure which modify "unique" is best,your idea?
    the second that's ok for your advice,
    I would to say "on the spot" is a phrase,means in practicing.
    meybe another word much better than this,can?

how do you think the tense for this resume?
    ok,anyway,thank you very much,
    more ideas I expected!

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

1 Generally, there is no need to modify unique- something is unique or not.

2 Practical martketing skills??

3 Experiences- This should be Work Experience or Professional Experience

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

PS Again, this could be personal preference, but you give a lot of detail about the jobs and some of it seems less focused to me:

The most unique style is ideas from culture, in short: sympathizing with guests move up the level of emotion and culture, the distribution will become the spontaneous distribution.

This to me is too vague- how is this an achievement of yours. The application should make me want to interview you, but this just seems to be talking in general. You should make the points short and clear and concentrate on what you personally did, which i\will make me want to interview you. Remember taht there will be many applicants- you have to stand out and normally have very little time to do this, so short and sweet is the best way in my opinion. The person receiving this may have a pile of a hundred otyher applications to read through.

Ouisch is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I must agree with tdol, this resume is a bit too long and wordy. Recruiters have a limited amount of time when reading resumes, and many won't take the time to read through the whole page when there is too much text.

I don't quite understand some of the skills you've listed, but those that I've changed (for better resume presentation) are in italics:

Skills
    - Commercial product analysis, localization, planning
    - Marketing skill on the spot
    - Marketing skill on network, skilled in SEO operation flow
    - General affairs, administration ability
    - Familiar with international trade flow
    - Good commercial negotiation and communication skills
    - Familiar with both Western and Eastern culture
    - Computer network and WEB program development
    - Website localization, design
    - Experience with Web page design, program construction
    - Office and system software, network maintenance
    - Demonstrated creativity in total advertising campaign design
    - Fluent in Chinese and English
    - Works well in a team environment

Keep all your educational information, but try to streamline your list of achievements. Choose three or four that are most impressive and list them only.

Post Thanks / Like

Ouisch,appreciated you that gave me most important suggestions!
    I would be corrected it,thanks a lot!