Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
Malaysia
I need some advise on below write up. I've summarize the short synopsis using the long synopsis. Is my short synopsis too generic? Or I should be elaborated more? Any suggestion? Thank you.

Short Synopsis
Asyikin stuns when Awie is falling from the rooftop of her house. They look at each other and love starts to bloom.

Long Synopsis
Asyikin is a typical village girl, the daughter of a strict village chief. Meanwhile, Che Awang and Awie are two troublesome village boys who like to cause commotion in the village as well as bother the village`s young ladies. One day, Awie tries to sneak into the village chief`s house to steal some cash, but ends up falling from the rooftop, right in front of Asyikin. Thus begin their love story.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I need some [STRIKE]advise[/STRIKE] advice on [STRIKE]below[/STRIKE] the write-up below. I've summarized the short synopsis using the long synopsis. Is my short synopsis too generic? Or I should [STRIKE]be elaborated[/STRIKE] elaborate more? Any suggestions? Thank you.

I didn't have time to look at the synopses but I have quickly made some corrections to the rest of your post. Study the difference between "advise" (verb) and "advice" (noun).

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Short Synopsis
Asyikin is stunned when Awie [STRIKE]is falling[/STRIKE] falls from the rooftop of her house. They look at each other, and love starts to bloom.

Long Synopsis
Asyikin is a typical village girl-- the daughter of a strict village chief. Meanwhile, Che Awang and Awie are two troublesome village boys who like to cause commotion in the village as well as bother the [STRIKE]village`s[/STRIKE] young ladies there. One day, Awie tries to sneak into the [STRIKE]village[/STRIKE] chief's house to steal some cash but ends up falling from the rooftop, right in front of Asyikin; thus begins their love story.

Status
Not open for further replies.