Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
In my country, summer holiday is a longest holiday. In my last summer holiday, my mother want me to prepare for my high graduation examination because it is very important to my future. But I am too lazy to do it. I have spent most of my time in reading books or mangas, watching movies, eating and sleeping. My mother also tries to* convinice to go out with my friends but I refuse. Because it is too hot to go out and I hate noisy and crowed. I*prefer being alone to going out. Sometimes, you just need to be alone to enjoy your free time being yourself. When I am home alone, I feel comfortable and books and movies become my best friends.* I read many book or manga as well as watching a lot movies. Sometimes I forget myself in a book or a movie.* It takes me away to places where anything is possible. I laugh, cry or being happy and sorrow with characters. When I close that book or that movie is end, I need few seconds to remember who I am. It is an amazing experience. When I am home alone, I also do something crazy.*I*turn the music very, very loud then dancing and sing like a singer. I don't even* know that I sing wong lyrics. I catwalk like a super model. I talk to myself and fishes. It 's very funny and interesting. I wish my last summer holiday could last forever.
Please help me correct this essay. Thanks 😊

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
In my country, the summer holiday is the longest holiday. [STRIKE]In[/STRIKE] During my last summer holiday, my mother wanted me to prepare for my high school graduation exam because it is very important [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] for my future. But I [STRIKE]am[/STRIKE] was too lazy to do that. [STRIKE]it.[/STRIKE] I [STRIKE]have[/STRIKE] spent most of my time [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] reading books or mangas, watching movies, eating and sleeping. My mother also tried to convince me to go out with my friends, but I refused because it [STRIKE]is[/STRIKE] was too hot to go out and because I hate noisy and crowed places (anyway). I prefer being alone to going out. Sometimes, you just need to be alone to enjoy your free time being yourself. When I am home alone, I feel comfortable and books and movies become my best friends. I read many books or mangas as well as watch a lot of movies. Sometimes I forget myself in a book or a movie. It takes me away to places where anything is possible. I laugh, cry or be happy and feel the sorrow [STRIKE]with[/STRIKE] of the characters. When I close that book or finish watching that movie, [STRIKE]is end,[/STRIKE] I need a few seconds to remember who I am. It is an amazing experience. When I am home alone, I also do something crazy. I turn the music very, very loud then start dancing and singing like a real singer. I don't even know [STRIKE]that[/STRIKE] if I'm singing the wrong lyrics. I even start walking like a super model on a catwalk. [STRIKE]like a super model.[/STRIKE] I talk to myself and to the fish in our fish tank. It's very funny and interesting. I wish my last summer holiday could have lasted forever.
Please help me correct this passage. [STRIKE]essay[/STRIKE].

Welcome to the forum. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.