Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
Croatia
Current Location
Croatia
Hi guys,
I am from Croatia and my english is bad at vocabulary and grammar so can you help me with my essay.
I saw on somones Thread that he wrote his essay and you guys check his essay
So i need to wirte about my last summer holidays but she said in Past Simple Tense
Im gonna write it now so later you can check it cuz i need to give her tommorow
Thanks in advance

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My last summer holidays

My last summer holidays was great.I was at home and seaside.Every day from the start of summer holidays i was on computer with my friends,we played so many online games.

I literally spent 24 hours on my computer unitl my parents said we are going to take a rest on seaside where we had a cottage there on peninsula Istra in City Labin.We traveled like 4 hours because we stayed at Mcdonalds to eat and then at cafe to drink.Trip to there was interesting becasue me and my brother and sister played game on smartphone called Subway surfers,we needed to make a high score in that game so at the end of trip we called a winer and that was me.I had like 3 million score and they had 500000 hundred score tohether so i was big competition for them.

When we got there we stayed 6 days so we went back to home and doing what we always do.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pls dont make fun of me cuz like i sad i am bad at English and thanks in advance guys
I need that for tommorow so hurry up pls.
Bye!
Karlo

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hi guys,
I am from Croatia and my English vocabulary and grammar [STRIKE]is[/STRIKE] are bad [STRIKE]at vocabulary and grammar[/STRIKE] so can you help me with my essay?
I saw on someone's thread that he wrote his essay and you guys checked it. [STRIKE]his essay[/STRIKE]
[STRIKE]So[/STRIKE] I need to [STRIKE]wirte[/STRIKE] write about my last summer holidays but she (who?) said it must be in the past simple tense.
I'm [STRIKE]gonna[/STRIKE] going to write it now so later you can check it [STRIKE]cuz[/STRIKE] because I need to give it to her [STRIKE]tommorow[/STRIKE] tomorrow.
Thanks in advance.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ESSAY NOT CHECKED BECAUSE IT IS HOMEWORK - MOD
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[STRIKE]Pls[/STRIKE] Please don't make fun of me [STRIKE]cuz[/STRIKE] because, like I said, I am bad at English. [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] Thanks in advance guys.
I need [STRIKE]that[/STRIKE] it for [STRIKE]tommorow[/STRIKE] tomorrow so hurry up [STRIKE]pls[/STRIKE] please. (I have corrected this sentence but please not it is completely inappropriate. We do not work to your timescale. We are volunteers so do not tell us to hurry up.)
Bye!
Karlo

Welcome to the forum. :hi:

The most important thing for you to note is that we do not help with homework or assignments. You said your teacher gave you this assignment and that you have to hand it in tomorrow so it is clearly homework. Any work you submit to your teacher for grading or marking must be your work. Your teacher does not want to see an essay that we have written! She wants to see your work so that she can see where your strengths and weaknesses lie.

I have made corrections to the rest of your post above, marked in red. Take note of them particularly with regard to capitalisation of the word "I" and your use of non-standard words (pls/cuz/gonna).

To avoid any chance of another user missing the fact that this is homework and helping you, I am closing this thread. After you get your essay back, you can come back to us if there are any comments or corrections by your teacher that you don't understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.