Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Canada
[FONT=Vani, sans-serif]please correct this essay for me. Thanks.[/FONT]
[FONT=Vani, sans-serif]pets should be treated like family member[/FONT]

[FONT=Vani, sans-serif]view differ greatly when it comes to the statement that pets should be treated like family member. With respect to people who do not agree with pets, in my opinion, pets are the best family member. Following are some reasons to support my statement.[/FONT]
[FONT=Vani, sans-serif]In the first place, pets are the best animal that can help to family member such as parents. For example, when the parents go to work or shopping, they can keep elderly people or childrens at home. They can be the best friends our kids, grandfathers or grandmothers. I can remember in a movie , dog moves like an infant and encourage her to move. As a matter of fact, they like to play with dogs or cats like siblings. On the hand, we see elderly people to walk with pets everyday in streets. In fact, pets give them motivation that not stay at home. In addition, dogs are the best friends for family member and has positive affect on happiness family member,[/FONT]
[FONT=Vani, sans-serif]In the second place, some family do not have children. On the words, they can not make a baby. In my opinion, in this situation, the best thing is that adopt a pets that help them in this situation.They can keep pet such as kids and treat it as kids.[/FONT]
[FONT=Vani, sans-serif]The last one but not least, pets can play an important role in teaching something to kids. When children have pets at home, they learn how to do some responsibilities such as cleaning, giving food, walking to pet and like this.[/FONT]
[FONT=Vani, sans-serif]In conclusion, pets should be treated like family member. They can be very useful for all family member and help them in different sides such as keeping kids and elderly people, helping to children to learn some responsibilities and help to parents to keep kids. Really, pets are the deserved the best like the family member.[/FONT]

bhaisahab

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
Ireland
Is this homework, nersis? We don't do that.

konungursvia

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
Canada
Current Location
Canada
Worse than that, it's the product of a machine translation, or Bob's your uncle.

Status
Not open for further replies.