[Essay] Please point out errors. Some people think that uniform at school is unnecessary and

Status
Not open for further replies.

fahad_a11

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Please point out errors.

Some people think that uniform at school is unnecessary and should be banned. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Give your opinion and examples from your own experience.

Uniform is a mandatory constituent of schools in most of the countries and children are obligate to wear uniform during school hours. Some people argue that children should have a freedom to dress up according to their own preference. However other claim that uniform at schools is a symbol of unity among students and a way to disregard discrimination as well. I strongly believe that uniform has social and ethical significance on children and should be a mandatory part of their education.

There is no doubt that uniform has substantial impact on children, it gives them feeling that they belong to same group of people, thus help in creating stronger bonding with each others. Furthermore, uniform eliminate the element of discrimination among students, as both rich and poor students are obligate to dress in same way.

However, allowing others dresses than uniform could deteriorate situation. This would leads to severe problems such as inferiority complex, shattering confidence and other social issues and that have detrimental effects on children mind. In addition to this, buying new cloths would be an additional expense that could be very difficult for poor people to fulfill.

To sum up, I would like to say that uniform is as essential part of schooling and should not be neglected at any cost. It gives them impression that they belong to same family and this makes them thrive in their studies and sports. Banning uniform is not a healthy activity and could leave bad effects in children attitudes.

Last edited by a moderator:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Fahad_a11, this is the third time today that I have edited one of your posts because the font is too small and is needlessly in bold. When you post in future, please make sure that your posts are made in at least "Size 3" of a font like "Arial" (easy for everyone to read) and don't post in bold.

fahad_a11

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
I am really sorry for the inconvenience, I will be careful next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.