• Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Spanish
      • Home Country:
      • Argentina
      • Current Location:
      • Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Please I need your advice. Check my writing- thanks!

Formal letter qiving info.

Dear Miss Raymond,

I am writing in response to your letter requesting information about our Teaching Training College. I have included details of costs and courses, as well as a booklet describing the facilities our Institute offers.

As you can see from the booklet, we have an excellent library with the latest editions and dictionaries that you are allowed to borrow with your membersí card, which you can obtain the very first day of classes. Moreover, we have a well- equipped language laboratory with free access for students. There is also an auditorium where many interesting and free of charge lectures are held.

Our staff members are carefully selected; they are highly qualified professionals. They are also in charge of extracurricular activities such as coaching classes and the self-study room.

As we have links with other prestigious institutions we offer you the facility of signing up for extra-courses and lectures.
    The fee costs range from $140 to $190 per month, according to the amount of subjects you do.

I hope that I have been able to answer all of your questions and I look forward meeting you in March when the term starts. I have enclosed application forms for you to complete. Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any further questions.

Yours sincerely,

Lara Mckein

(students committee member )

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Please I need your advice. Check my writing- thanks!

I must commend you. Your letter is very nearly flawless. I would suggest the following slight revision:

Dear Miss Raymond,

I am writing in response to your letter requesting information about our Teaching Training College. I have included details of costs and courses, as well as a booklet describing the facilities our Institute offers.

As you can see from the booklet, we have an excellent library where you will find a full complement of dictionaries, as well as the latest editions of all important publications. You may borrow freely from the library using your membership card, which you will receive on the first day of classes. Moreover, we have a well-equipped language laboratory with free access for students. There is also an auditorium where many interesting lectures are held free-of-charge.

Our staff members are carefully selected; they are all highly-qualified professionals. In addition, they supervise extracurricular activities such as coaching classes and the self-study room.

As we have affiliations with other prestigious institutions, we can offer you the opportunity to enrol for additional courses and lectures. Fees range from $140 to $190 per month, depending upon the number of subjects you wish to study.

I hope that I have been able to answer all of your questions and I look forward to meeting you in March when the term starts. I have enclosed some application forms, which I would ask you to complete. Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any further questions.

Yours sincerely,

Lara Mckein

(Student Committee Member )