Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
Malaysia
Hello, can anyone please check the following sentence. I would very much appreciate it, thanks in advance.

Short description
A young man, Marudheeran, travels back in time machine to a fantasy kingdom to save its queen from the tyrant commander Sudeep.

Long description
Marudheeran is a meek child growing up in an enslaved village coming under the oppressive rule of the blue-eyed monstrous 'Vedalam' group who burden the people with enormous taxes and kill on whim. When his wife is kidnapped for sacrifice by the Vedalam Queen and her commander in-chief, Marudheeran takes a journey to their impenetrable fort in order to retrieve her and put an end to the tyranny.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Don't you think the time machine should be mentioned in both the short and long descriptions? It sounds to me like it might be rather vital to the plot.

Gaya87

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
Malaysia
Don't you think the time machine should be mentioned in both the short and long descriptions? It sounds to me like it might be rather vital to the plot.

Alright, thank you for your suggestion, emsr2d2. I'll amend accordingly and will re-send as soon as possible. Apart from that, is there a grammar mistakes in the summary description?

Status
Not open for further replies.