Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
I want to know whether it is correct or not.

Dear friend I have not yet received your education certificate from your institution. They promise me to give it to me tomorrow morning . I sent a text message to inform you about it but I think you did not read my message. I will also inform you when I have received it.

Dena11

Member Type
Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I want to know whether it is correct or not.

Dear friend I have not yet received your education certificate from your institution. They promise me to give it to me tomorrow morning . I sent a text message to inform you about it but I think you did not read my message. I will also inform you when I have received it.

Hi Meela, I suggest a couple of changes.

Dear friend, I have not yet received your education certificate. Your institution indicated that I would recieve the certificate by [enter the date]. I sent a text message to this effect, but I'm not sure if you recieved it. When the certificate arrives, I will inform you of its arrival.

Did you want the recipient to contact their institution? Is there an implicit request for the recipient to do something about this problem? If so, consider letting them know what you need from them. Also, consider using their actual name, rather than friend.

I hope this is helpful.

Dena

p.s. I am not a teacher, but I am a native English speaker and a professional writer and editor.

Dena11

Member Type
Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Thanks Piscean!

Dena11

Member Type
Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Hi Meela, please use this text instead of the hastily posted previous one.

Dear friend, I have not yet received your education certificate. Your institution indicated that I would recieve the certificate by [enter the date]. I sent a text message to this effect, but I'm not sure if you received it. When the certificate arrives, I will inform you of its arrival.

Did you want the recipient to contact their institution? Is there an implicit request for the recipient to do something about this problem? If so, consider letting them know what you need from them. Also, consider using their actual name, rather than "friend".

I hope this is helpful.

Dena

p.s. I am not a teacher, but I am a native English speaker and a professional writer and editor.

Status
Not open for further replies.