English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
Switzerland
22 Nov. 2015

To: xxxx

Dear Sirs/Madams:

I am a writing to apply for a full time student admission seeking a B.S. in Computer Sciences from xxx University. I am a scientifically minded and fact oriented person which makes me ideal for the field of Computer Sciences. Computers work off the principle of systematic processes. Due to my military training and my profession of carpentry I am familiar with processes and the reasoning for process that do not have a variable. I am a hard working individual, I always finish a project and am very professional.

With my attendance at xxx University I seek to attain a greater personal and monetary worth. I wish to achieve this through higher education which will allow me a greater access to higher platforms of career and academic development possibilities. With a B.S. in Computer Sciences I will be afforded the opportunity to strike out a new and better path for the future of myself and my family. I bring with me an undying devotion and loyalty that is second to none. With a degree from Webster University I will proudly promote and represent Webster within the academic and professional realms through personal achievement both during and after completion of my continued studies.

In preparation for the upcoming school terms I have already devoted the last month or so of my personal time to the study of possible outcomes of degree programs and availability of finance for the school year. In short I am retuning myself to take in a great deal of information and apply it to real world. This has been no easy task as I am adult and have real world concerns (rent, car payments, child support and a wife etc...). I have already discussed the possibility of my attendance at xxx University with my current employer and began to seek new prospects for employment that are less time consuming. I have also dispatched several training records and transcripts for review by xxx University.

Salutations,

xxxxx

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I'll do one paragraph.

22 Nov. 2015

To: xxxx

Dear Sam Spade:

I am a writing to apply for a full time student admission seeking a B.S. in Computer Sciences from xxx University. I am a scientifically minded and fact oriented person, which makes me ideal for the field of computer science. Computers work on the principle of systematic processes. Due to my military training and my profession of carpentry, I am familiar with processes and the reasoning for processes that do not have variables. I am a hard working individual, I always finish what I start, and I am very professional.

:)

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
We don't use "Sirs/Madams​" even in a formal letter. It's "Dear Sir/Madam". However, as Tarheel suggested with "Sam Spade", when making an application such as this, it's much better for you to find out exactly who you're writing to and use their name.

Status
Not open for further replies.