Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
Take my dear old grandfather, who lived up to a ripe old age of 80. Despite being stricken with a multitude of ailments, he never once lost his swaggering gait and zest to live. Everyday like clockwork, he would be up by 5am and be about his usual routine of prayers and brisk walks. This he did until the time he met his Maker.

If we possess a deep desire to succeed, we will eventually be-rid of all forms of ailments. Most of us have the disease that inflicts our thoughts more than our limbs. We should not allow defeatism to take control of our lives. Believe that you are blessed with good health, prosperity and longevity and it will become so!

Are there any errors?

kuben123

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia

kuben123

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
I prefer to have multiple opinions.That way I get a much vivid picture.It helps in rectifying my errors.
I like all the comments that I get.The good ones and the bad ones.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Glenn's suggestions were quite good. In fact, they were so good that I don't see why I should make any suggestions myself.

Oh, I do have one suggestion. Take Glenn's advice more seriously. Note the changes he made in the text. There are reasons for the changes. For example, he changed "Everyday" to "Every day". Also, he changed "inflict" to "afflict".

True, his advice was implicit and not explicit, but that is not a reason not to heed that advice.

kuben123

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
Thanks.I will do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.