Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
Controlled aggression is a key factor in brewing success. When under control and fully harnessed, it can sustain lasting developments in an individual. Despite being less aggressive and more regressive in nature, the fairer sex has seen immeasurable success in this new millennium.

This profound truth maybe explained by the fact that the womenfolk are found to be a little more docile and ethical in nature. Their maternal instinct, coupled with their hormonal differences maybe aiding in their success. This alone might be the sidelining factor that has contributed towards their meteoric rise in the corporate world.

This reminds me of a unique individual, Estee Lauder. During her lifetime she achieved many successful ventures, many of which had a bumpy start.

Are there any errors?

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Controlled aggression is a key factor in [STRIKE]brewing[/STRIKE] success. When under control and fully harnessed, it can sustain lasting developments in an individual. Despite being less aggressive and more regressive (I don't know what you mean by this) in nature, the fairer sex (you might want to be careful with this phrase) has seen immeasurable success in this new millennium.

This profound truth [STRIKE]maybe[/STRIKE] might be explained by the fact that [STRIKE]the womenfolk[/STRIKE] women are found to be a little more docile and ethical in nature. Their maternal instinct, coupled with their hormonal differences, [STRIKE]maybe aiding[/STRIKE] might aid them in their success. This alone might be the sidelining (I don't know what you mean by this) factor that has contributed towards their meteoric rise in the corporate world.

This reminds me of a unique individual, Estée Lauder. During her lifetime she achieved many successful ventures (we don't achieve ventures), many of which had a bumpy start.

Are there any errors?

See above.

Status
Not open for further replies.