Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
UK

I believe that RH managed to rally a number of other employees against me who are now making a concerted effort at humiliating and intimidating me. The current atmosphere in the workplace has become absolutely unbearable to me. Hardly any adult, no matter how strong personality he had, would be able to withstand such an onslaught of verbal abuse.

All these have had an extremely detrimental effect on my mental health and wellbeing. The feeling of trauma after the accident that I had in December, and the feeling of depression have been greatly compounded by what I had to face in the warehouse recently. On the Friday the 12[SUP]th[/SUP] of January I was leaving work with a feeling of a severe shock that almost lead to a nervous breakdown. I visited a GP on a number of occasions who prescribed me very strong medication to alleviate the symptoms of extreme anxiety and depression. I am also considering a visit to a therapist and psychiatrist for consultation.

I fear that if I continue to work in such a hostile environment, it will leave me emotionally scarred till the rest of my life and lead to mental injuries that I will never be able to recover from and will render me unemployable.

Thank you for taking your time to address this issue.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq

I believe that RH managed to rally a number of other employees against me, who are now making a concerted effort [STRIKE]at humiliating and intimidating[/STRIKE] to humiliate and intimidate me. The current atmosphere in the workplace has become absolutely unbearable [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] for me. [STRIKE]Hardly any adult, no matter how strong personality he had, would be able to withstand[/STRIKE] No self-respecting person would accept such an onslaught of verbal abuse and emotional intimidation.

All [STRIKE]these have[/STRIKE] this has had an extremely detrimental effect on my mental health and well-being. The [STRIKE]feeling of[/STRIKE] trauma I suffered after the accident [STRIKE]that I had[/STRIKE] in December, and the feeling of depression have been greatly compounded by what I had to face in the warehouse recently. On [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] Friday the 12[SUP]th[/SUP] of January I [STRIKE]was leaving[/STRIKE] left work with a feeling of a severe shock that almost lead to a nervous breakdown. I have, as a result, visited my GP on a number of occasions [STRIKE]who[/STRIKE] and have been prescribed [STRIKE]me[/STRIKE] very strong medication to alleviate the symptoms of extreme anxiety and depression. I am also considering a visit to a therapist and a psychiatrist for consultation.

I fear that if I continue to work in such a hostile environment, it will leave me emotionally scarred [STRIKE]till[/STRIKE] for the rest of my life and lead to mental injuries that I will never be able to recover from [STRIKE]and will[/STRIKE] as well as render me unemployable.

I trust that you will afford this matter your serious attention, and I await your reply as to how you intend to deal with it.

[STRIKE] Thank you for taking your time to address this issue.[/STRIKE]

Status
Not open for further replies.