Student or Learner
Native Language
Moldavian
Home Country
Moldova
Current Location
Moldova
Hello!
I have written a short essay about the way people spend their money, I wrote it quickly to check my English I have learned so far.

Nowadays people are likely to spend their money in different ways. The amount of money each of us spend depends on our income, desires, preferences and needs, beliefs, modernization of the society...
There are many wiles which make people spend their money on unnecessary products and services.
I think that before buying something everybody has to ask themselves if that product or service is really necessary.
For people who are not reach the classification of needs is very important when deciding what to spend money on. Food and bills should be the first on the list and then the rest of the necessities.
If you have a limited amount of money it would be strange to buy an expensive car instead of paying the bills or buying food you need for living.

Last edited by a moderator:

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Nowadays people are likely to spend their money in different ways. The amount of money each of us spends depends on our income, desires, preferences and needs, and beliefs. [STRIKE], modernization of the society...[/STRIKE]
There are many wiles which make people spend their money on unnecessary products and services.
I think that before buying something, everybody has to ask themselves if that product or service is really necessary.
For people who are not [STRIKE]reach[/STRIKE] rich, [STRIKE]the classification of[/STRIKE] prioritizing their needs is very important when deciding what to spend money on. Food and bills should be the first on the list and then the rest of the necessities.
If you have a limited amount of money, it would be [STRIKE]strange to buy an expensive car[/STRIKE] rash to spend it on unnecessary items instead of paying the bills or buying food. [STRIKE]you need for living.[/STRIKE]

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
There's what you need, and then there's what you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.