Student or Learner
Native Language
French
Home Country
France
Current Location
France
Hello teachers and non teachers,

I would be very happy if somebody could have the time to go through my Motivation letter. I corrected my letter several times but I would like to be sure there are no grammatical mistakes.

Thanks in advance for your help ! Kanaku

PS: xxx = censored ;)

Dear Mrs. xxx,

It is with great enthusiasm that I submit my application materials for the internship in the xxxx department of xxxx. Graduated with a degree on xxxx at the University xx of Barcelona, I am currently finishing a Master of xxxx xxx at the xxx xxxxx (France) and I am looking for a six-month internship on an cultural institution.

Passionate by the art and cultural world, I started my professional experience at xxxx. I assisted with the accreditation process of thousand of professionals and helped with the organization of the International Students Meeting, which gathers yearly twenty film schools. This experience allowed me to work in a multicultural environment and made me realize I really enjoy teamwork.

After obtaining a master’s degree in xxx xx at the Ixxxx in Paris, I did an internship at xxxxxx, an audiovisual production company based on Berlin and specialized on documentaries. After my internship, I was hired as communication assistant and then promoted to communication manager. In this position I was responsible, under the guidance of the line producer, for the budgeting, planning and coordination of diverse productions and for the development of partnerships with several scientific and educational organizations such as xxxx and xxx I was also in charge of the company’s social media account and and I produced the monthly newsletter. During these two years, I developed strong communication and negotiation skills.

This experience led me to a growing interest in the promotion of international cultural cooperation. I decided to follow a master in xxxxx xxxx and in order to develop the skills that would allow me to assist on the curating, planning and implementing cultural events. The prestigious reputation of your company and the innovation and coherence of its xxx xxx drew immediately my attention as a vibrant and international institution. Loving to work in a multicultural environment and having visited xxx in the past, the internship as xx xxx at xxxx is a position that merged my skills, background and passions.

Focused, organized and creative, I am confident that my experiences, skills and strong interest in the goals of xxxx have prepared me to be an effective intern for your program. I have attached my resume and look forward to discussing my qualifications with you. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

kanaku

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Say:

I graduated with a degree in chemical engineering (or whatever the degree was in).

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Say:

I am looking for a six-month internship at (or with) a cultural institution.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
There are several cover letters here already. Have you looked at any of them?

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Hello teachers and non teachers,

I would be very happy if somebody could have the time to go through my motivation letter. I corrected my letter several times, but I would like to be sure there are no grammatical mistakes in it.

Thanks in advance for your help! Kanaku

Dear Mrs. xxx,

It is with great enthusiasm that I submit my application materials for the internship in the xxxx department of xxxx. I graduated with a degree in xxxx [STRIKE]at[/STRIKE] from the University xx in Barcelona, and I am currently finishing a Master of xxxx xxx at the xxx xxxxx (France). [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] I am looking for a six-month internship [STRIKE]on an[/STRIKE] in a suitable cultural institution.

Passionate [STRIKE]by[/STRIKE] about the art and cultural world, I started my professional experience at xxxx. I assisted with the accreditation process [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] for thousands of professionals and helped with the organization of the International Students Meeting, which [STRIKE]gathers[/STRIKE] is a yearly event involving twenty film schools. This experience allowed me to work in a multicultural environment and made me realize I really enjoy teamwork.

After obtaining a master’s degree in xxx xx at the Ixxxx in Paris, I did an internship at xxxxxx, an audiovisual production company based [STRIKE]on[/STRIKE] in Berlin and specialized [STRIKE]on[/STRIKE] in documentaries. After my internship, I was hired as communication assistant and then promoted to communication manager. In [STRIKE]this[/STRIKE] that position I was responsible, under the guidance of the line producer, for the budgeting, planning and coordination of diverse productions and for the development of partnerships with several scientific and educational organizations such as xxxx and xxx. I was also in charge of the company’s social media [STRIKE]account[/STRIKE] pages and [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] I produced the monthly newsletter. During [STRIKE]these[/STRIKE] those two years, I developed strong communication and negotiation skills.

This experience led me to [STRIKE]a growing[/STRIKE] develop an interest in the promotion of international cultural cooperation. I decided to follow a master in xxxxx xxxx [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] in order to develop the skills that would allow me to assist [STRIKE]on[/STRIKE] in the curating, planning and implementing cultural events.

The prestigious reputation of your company as a vibrant and international institution, and the innovation and coherence of its xxx xxx immediately drew [STRIKE]immediately[/STRIKE] my attention. [STRIKE]as a vibrant and international institution. Loving to work[/STRIKE] My interest in working in a multicultural environment and having visited xxx in the past, the internship as xx xxx at xxxx is a position that [STRIKE]merged[/STRIKE] perfectly fits my skills, background and passions.

As a focused, organized and creative individual, I am confident that my experiences, skills and strong interest in the goals of xxxx have prepared me to be an effective intern for your program.

I have attached my resume and look forward to discussing my qualifications with you. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

kanaku
Note that university names in English are typically like:
The University of Manchester.
or
Manchester City University. [no "the"]

Status
Not open for further replies.