Student or Learner
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Spain
Current Location
Spain
INTRODUCTION
As requested, I am writing this report in order to focus on the programme's characteristics.

PERSONAL EXPERIENCE
In general, I believe it has been, an unique and positive experience in my life, despite the duration of this programme was only three-week, it was, highly prepared and structured for students. The English lessons were in the morning. I quickly fitted in the classroom where my classmates were incredibly communicative, and always able to give me a hand, if I would have had any doubts in mind. While it is true, I was working as a barista in a coffee shop in the afternoons, I could manage it well as I was assisting to my daily English lessons.

PROGRAMME'S POSITIVE ASPECTS.
The most positive point of this programme were all the English teachers. They provided me with course books and even their Skype account. Furthermore, at the coffee shop, my team manager was very patience, especially, with young starters who were spending most of their time, making questions and being afraid to fail.

SUGGESTIONS
In my opinion, the programme is extremely complete, and helps with the basics of a real experience of living in a English-speaking country, on the other hand I would like to suggest few approaches that should be taken in consideration.

- Food diets and health insurance abroad are not included; I truly believe that it should be a requirement as the programme’s expenses.

- Preferable Native English teachers in classroom, on the other hand, I was really lucky that all my workmates were native in the English language.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
INTRODUCTION
As requested, I am writing this report in order to focus on the programme's characteristics.
That hardly qualifies as an introduction. It's too short and says nothing really.

PERSONAL EXPERIENCE
In general, I believe it has been a unique and positive experience in my life [STRIKE], despite the duration of[/STRIKE] even though this programme was only three weeks long. It was highly [STRIKE]prepared and structured for[/STRIKE] tailored towards students. The English lessons were in the morning. I quickly fitted in the classroom where my classmates were incredibly communicative and always [STRIKE]able[/STRIKE] willing to [STRIKE]give[/STRIKE] lend me a hand [STRIKE], if I would have[/STRIKE] whenever I had any doubts in my mind. While it is true that I was working as a barista in a coffee shop in the afternoons, I could manage it well as I was assisting to my daily English lessons.

PROGRAMME'S POSITIVE ASPECTS.
The most positive point of this programme were all the English teachers. They provided me with course books and even [STRIKE]their[/STRIKE] offered to help me over Skype. [STRIKE]account.[/STRIKE] Furthermore, at the coffee shop, my team manager was very patient, [STRIKE]patience,[/STRIKE] especially with young starters who were spending most of their time [STRIKE]making[/STRIKE] asking questions and being afraid to fail.

SUGGESTIONS
In my opinion, the programme is [STRIKE]extremely[/STRIKE] quite complete and [STRIKE]helps with the basics of [/STRIKE] closely reflects the real experience of living in an English-speaking country. [STRIKE]on the other hand[/STRIKE] However, I would like to offer the following suggestions: [STRIKE]few approaches that should be taken in consideration.[/STRIKE]

- Food [STRIKE]diets[/STRIKE] and international health insurance [STRIKE]abroad[/STRIKE] are not included; I truly believe that [STRIKE]it[/STRIKE] they should be [STRIKE]a requirement as[/STRIKE] included in the programme. [STRIKE]’s expenses.[/STRIKE]

- It would be preferable to have native English teachers. [STRIKE]in classroom, on the other hand,[/STRIKE] Nevertheless, I was really lucky that all my workmates were native [STRIKE]in the[/STRIKE] speakers of English. [STRIKE]language.[/STRIKE]
I couldn't understand the text highlighted in red.

Status
Not open for further replies.