Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Anonymous Guest

    teachers Department Affaris or Division Affairs?

    In my country we have many Teachers Colleges in many cities. These colleges belong to Ministry of education. There is a division within the ministry that runs these colleges. My question is: whta title is used to describe this division?

    Can we say: Division (Department) of Teachers Colleges Affairs ?

    Thank you so much for your assistance.

    Nasser (mr)

  2. #2
    RonBee's Avatar
    RonBee is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't see how you could use the word affairs there. Perhaps: Ministry of Education, Department of Teachers Colleges.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts