Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Jordan
Current Location
Kuwait
Dear Teacher,

I always find it hard to write an email, the problem is that always i find it hard to use the right terms or words to explain something.

below an email, I want to send to the University, would you please help me in correcting the email first and making processional and through this email and maybe another examples, would you please explain to me how to choose the right words !?

thanks,

• Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings,

This is to request more information about PhD Programs in Computer Science.

First, I am holding an MSc Software Development & Security with Distinction – Birmingham City University / England. And BSc Computer Information System – Amman University / Jordan. and both certificates were accepted by the World Educational Services (WES).

Second, is there any educational advisor for the PhD Programs, who can assess in finding the best program were I can integrate my Experience.

Third, the requirements for admission, since I have completed MSc in England, is the English Test still required, Or any alternatives like an Interview ?

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Thanks & Regards,

Ahmad A. Al-Mansour​

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Did you send this one? Do you still want advice? How did things work out?

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Dear teachers,

I always find it hard to write an email; the problem is that [STRIKE]always[/STRIKE] ​I always find it hard to use the right terms or words to explain something.

Below is an email (no comma here) I want to send to [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] a university. Would you please help me [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] by correcting the email [STRIKE]first[/STRIKE] and then by making it professional and thorough. [STRIKE]this email and[/STRIKE] Maybe you could give me [STRIKE]another[/STRIKE] other examples. Would you please explain to me how to choose the right words? [STRIKE]!?[/STRIKE]

Thanks.

Note my corrections to the first part of your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.