Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Indonesian
Home Country
Indonesia
Current Location
Indonesia
I have taken some of these sentences from the book Millionaire Real Estate Agent, by Garry Keller.

There are a few sentences which i have underlined them that i want to know how you diagram them, the sentences below:

"The men’s speed skating finals in the 2002 Winter Olympic Games demonstrates this point beutifully. The American skater, Apolo Anton Ohno, was widely predicted to win the gold metal, and, coming into the final turn of the race, he was in great position to take the top place on the medal podium. But then a skater lost his balance, tangled with the rest, and all the leaders were sent crashing to the ice. A cry went up from the crowd, and a stunned steven bradbury of australia, the last-placed skater and the only one still standing, coasted across the finish line to take the gold."

Last edited:

bhaisahab

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
Ireland
First, please correct the capitalisation in your post.

Darryus

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Indonesian
Home Country
Indonesia
Current Location
Indonesia
First, please correct the capitalisation in your post.

Okay, I will try to make it correct in capitalization.

I have taken some of these sentences from the book titled the Millionaire Real Estate Agent, by Garry Keller.

There are a few sentences which I have underlined them that I want to know how you diagram them, the sentences below:

"The men’s speed skating finals in the 2002 Winter Olympic Games demonstrates this point beutifully. The American skater, Apolo Anton Ohno, was widely predicted to win the gold metal, and, coming into the final turn of the race, he was in great position to take the top place on the medal podium. But then a skater lost his balance, tangled with the rest, and all the leaders were sent crashing to the ice. A cry went up from the crowd, and a stunned Steven Bradbury of Australia, the last-placed skater and the only one still standing, coasted across the finish line to take the gold."

Status
Not open for further replies.