Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Spain
Current Location
Great Britain
name and surnameTel.: 079xxxxxxxx Email: xxxxxx@gmail.com DOB: 07/08/198 Address: Aparment x 31 Lakelong M22222 Manchester
Personal Summary
I am a focused on constantly growing professionally, therefore I never stop learning in order to broaden my knowledge and expand my skill set. Accounting is my second career after Telecommunications and I feel very motivated to achieve my goals in this new field.I already have administrative experience through running my own business, where I managed the accounts (budget, VAT, invoices etc.), the logistics and general work organization.

THANKS GUYS !!!!Currently, I am close to finish my Accounting AAT LEVEL 2 course at the Westminster Kingsway College. I achieved strong results in my first examination which gives me motivation to get more experience through the Accountant assistant position, and gives me a confidence that I will be successful in my new roll.
Skills
Strong academically, looking to keep studying towards a professional accountancy qualification ( ACCA).Able to work in a fast-paced environment, I have a good understanding of the General and subsidiary Ledgers(Sales and Purchases).Team player - I work well both within a team and individuallyProficiency with various software applications such as Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, and Excel.Ability to analyze, trouble-shoot and resolve problemsMotivated self-starter with excellent time management skills and an ability to work from broad guidelines.Knowledge of computers, data communications and IP network experienceLanguage skills – Native Spanish and Good English.Education
2015 - Ongoing – Accounting AAT LEVEL 2 Westminter Kingsway College,Victoria-London(UK) http://westking.ac.uk/https://www.aat.org.uk/?_ga=1.123520655.504904103.1448201023

2014-2015 - English for Higher Education (KX) Stage2Westminter Kingsway College, King Cross-London(UK) http://westking.ac.uk/

2011-2012 - Electrical Systems, Technology Telecommunications and Networks Options IES Santa Cruz, Castañeda-Cantabria(Spain) http://www.iessantacruz.es/
Most Recent Career History
Eat Company – Lead Barista 04/02/2015 - ongoing

• Providing quality customer service and demonstrated knowledge of coffee products, equipment,etc.
  • Responsibility for serving all products with friendly, individualized attention towards each customer.
  • Provide technical guidance to new team members and assist in the training program.
  • Prepare the purchases list for the coffee area.
Cobra SA – Engineer Telecommunications 02/10/2012- 30/08/2014

• Book appointments and update the diary.
  • Installing, supporting and maintaining network hardware.
  • Analysing and resolving network faults.
  • Maintaining accurate network documentation and diagrams.
  • Providing network advice and support to internal and external customers.
  • Experience of configuring routers, switches, firewalls and/or optical network equipment.

Unitono – Customer service advisor 20/05/2010 – 12/08/2012
  • Act as the primary contact for Mobile’s users matters, ensuring customer queries are responded to in a professional and timely manner.
  • Management of remediation/mitigation activities following completion of the internal policy.
  • Work closely with Operations support team.
  • Provide customers with documentation and evidence to support customer platform accreditation.
  • Approach customers & initiate a conversation.
  • Ask open questions to establish customer needs.
  • Give accurate & current information about the product.
  • Follow all Customer Care Standards, including telephone standards.

Liteyca SL – Engineer Telecommunications 04/02/2007- 17/04/2010

• Book appointments and update the diary.
  • Providing network advice and support to internal and external customers.
  • Previous experience in a network administration role
  • Experience of configuring routers, switches, firewalls and/or optical network equipment.

Cover Letter
Dear Sir/Madam,
Please find enclosed my CV in application for the post advertised in the website.
The nature of my degree course has prepared me for this position. It involved a great deal of independent research, requiring initiative, self-motivation and a wide range of skills. For one course, AAT Accounting Level 2, an understanding of the Business industry was essential. I found this subject very stimulating.
I am a fast and accurate writer, with a keen eye for detail and I should be very grateful for the opportunity to progress to market reporting. I am able to take on the responsibility of this position immediately, and have the enthusiasm and determination to ensure that I make a success of it.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this application and I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.
Yours sincerely,

Last edited by a moderator:

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
name and surnameTel.: 079xxxxxxxx Email: xxxxxx@gmail.com DOB: 07/08/198 Address: Aparment x 31 Lakelong M22222 Manchester
Personal Summary
I am a focused on constantly growing professionally. Therefore, I never stop learning in order to broaden my knowledge and expand my skill set. Accounting is my second career after telecommunications, and I feel very motivated to achieve my goals in this new field. I already have administrative experience through running my own business, where I managed the accounts (budget, VAT, invoices, etc.), the logistics and general work organization.

[STRIKE]THANKS GUYS !!!![/STRIKE] Currently, I am close to finishing my Accounting AAT Level-2 course at the Westminster Kingsway College. I achieved strong results in my first examination which gives me motivation to get more experience through the accountant assistant position, and gives me confidence that I will be successful in my new roll.

Skills
Strong academically, looking to keep studying towards a professional accountancy qualification (ACCA). Able to work in a fast-paced environment, I have a good understanding of the general and subsidiary ledgers (Sales and Purchases). I am also a team player - I work well both within a team and individually. Proficiency with various software applications such as Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, and Excel. Ability to analyze, trouble-shoot and resolve problems. Motivated self-starter with excellent time-management skills and an ability to work from broad guidelines. Knowledge of computers, data communications and IP network experience. Language skills – native Spanish and [STRIKE]Good[/STRIKE] proficient in English.

Education
2015 - present: [STRIKE]Ongoing –[/STRIKE] Accounting AAT Level-2 Westminter Kingsway College, Victoria-London (UK) http://westking.ac.uk/https://www.aat.org.uk/?_ga=1.123520655.504904103.1448201023

2014-2015: English for Higher Education (KX) Stage-2, Westminter Kingsway College, Kings Cross - London (UK) http://westking.ac.uk/

2011-2012: Electrical Systems, Technology Telecommunications and Networks Options IES Santa Cruz, Castañeda-Cantabria(Spain) http://www.iessantacruz.es/

Most Recent Career History

Eat Company – Lead Barista 04/02/2015 - ongoing

• Providing quality customer service [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE]
  • Demonstrated knowledge of coffee products, proper use of equipment,etc.
  • Responsibility for serving all products with friendly, individualized attention towards each customer.
  • Providing technical guidance to new team members and assisting in the training program.
  • Preparing the coffee purchases list. [STRIKE]for the coffee area.
[/STRIKE]
Cobra SA – Engineer Telecommunications 02/10/2012 - 30/08/2014

• Booking appointments and update the diary.
  • Providing network advice and support to internal and external customers. [STRIKE]
  • Experience of[/STRIKE] Configuring routers, switches, firewalls and/or optical network equipment.

Unitono – Customer service advisor 20/05/2010 – 12/08/2012
  • Acting as the primary contact for mobile users' matters, ensuring customer queries are responded to in a professional and timely manner.
  • Management of remediation/mitigation activities following completion of the internal policy.
  • Working closely with operations support team.
  • Providing customers with documentation and evidence to support customer platform accreditation.
  • Approaching customers & initiating conversation.
  • Asking open questions to establish customer needs.
  • Giving accurate & current information about the product.
  • Following all customer-care standards, including telephone standards.

Liteyca SL – Engineer Telecommunications 04/02/2007- 17/04/2010

• Booking appointments and updating the diary.
  • Providing network advice and support to internal and external customers. [STRIKE]
  • Previous experience[/STRIKE] Working in a network administration role. [STRIKE]
  • Experience of[/STRIKE] Configuring routers, switches, firewalls and/or optical network equipment.

Cover Letter

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please find enclosed my CV in application for the post advertised [STRIKE]in the[/STRIKE] on your website.
The nature of my degree course has prepared me for this position. It involved a great deal of independent research, requiring initiative, self-motivation and a wide range of skills. For one course, AAT Accounting Level-2, an understanding of the nature of business [STRIKE]industry[/STRIKE] was essential. I found this subject very stimulating.

I am a fast and accurate writer, with a keen eye for detail, and I should be very grateful for the opportunity to progress to market reporting. I am able to take on the responsibility of this position immediately, and have the enthusiasm and determination to ensure that I make a success of it.

Thank you for taking the time to consider this application, and I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Yours faithfully, [STRIKE]sincerely,[/STRIKE]

Status
Not open for further replies.