Post Thanks / Like

Help for poetry and word game

Dear madam / sir,

Being possessor of an exploitation right concerning an innovating technology of communication described below, I solicit your attention in order to know if any utilization would eventually interest you.
    Kind regards,

(letters into brackets are readable with a phonetic font)

The language's way game

Preamble

The phoneme is the smallest unit of pronunciation. As this time is slower than the time of thought, one can introduce some numbers in the communication. We can separate the sounds into two classes : the letters -1 and +1 which symbolize negative and positive, down and up, left and right, female and male, yin and yang…

Because these successions of phonemes have different senses according to the languages, it’s possible to express them simultaneously, in order to add a large number of meanings for the same sound.

1) The phonemes

The international code retained is the following one :

♂=1

b [b] baby
    c, s [s] price, sense
    ci, s, sh, ssi, ti [$] official, sure, fashion, session, emotion
    d [d] hard
    d, t [t] lacked, toll
    e [e] bread
    e, ae, ea, ee, ie [i:] theme, paediatric, easy, see, piece
    f, ph [f] fire, phonetic
    i, y [I] eight, boy
    m [m] meat
    n [n] nice
    p [p] peace
    s, z [z] as, zone
    v [v] have
    y [j] yes
    sh [$] shade
    th [δ] that
    th [T] think
    s, z [Z] allusion, seizure

a [eI] take
    g, j [dZ] revenge, jug
    ch [t$] chain

♀=-1

a [@:] ask
    a [A] frost
    a [G] travel
    a, e, o [&] pagoda, the, o’clock
    a, o [%:] ball, door
    ea, o, u, w [U] learn, how, house, now
    g [g] gate
    h [h] house
    c, k, q , ch [k] neck, king, quarter, ache
    i, u [E:]/[U:] bird, nurse
    l [l] life
    o [A] on
    o, u [^] done, but
    r [r] root
    u, oo [u:] plume, pool
    w [w] why

o [&U] no

ai [E&] stair
    i, y [aI] I, by
    ng [M] during
    u [ju] use
    x [gs, ks] exact, execute
    [‘] = H mute

Thanks to this phonetic key, we can get meaningful positive results in all languages. It’s also possible to add the results of several people in a discussion, or to designate something (3 hours = on the right).

By insisting on a sentence’s value, we can use many metaphors to designate this/these number(s) to any quantifiable meanings. For instance the hour, position, height, price… By extending the other meanings (or degrees) of languages can be called words, jokes, and sound, air, wind, life, clothes and so on according to the given cases. Now you can read between the lines.

Example of utilization :

-Wake up !
    [weIk ^p] = 0 and is the absolutely same phonetic as “way cup” or “way [k] up” where [k] can be “qu’” = “only” in French.

Even if people can’t see all the possible meanings, they may understand the original one and their research promises a lot of dreams and motivation. It’s necessary to be careful, human language includes tons of anagrams and other stylistic devices.

Anybody might at one given moment, from a certain number of sentences, recover the private written key of a person (which must be complementary to the international phonetic one).

Example to give the result of three key’s sentences :

To do zeal I ate the large dose. [tu: du: zi:l aI eIt D& l@:dg d&Us] = 4.
    = beware of the for numbers : two [tu:] + douze [duz] (French twelve) + eight [eIt] + dos [d%s] (Spanish two).

The mathematic operators broached in this document are :

For and : French et [e], Italian e [e], Spanish y [i], Russian a [a] and и [i]
    For or : French ou [u], Spanish and Italian o [o], Russian или [ili]

Furthermore we can propose the following grid to communicate a lot of data through spellings and numbers :
    A [eI] : one + est et [e e] (”is and” in French) + e [e] (“and in Italian) + he [e] (“I have” in Spanish) + [i] (“and” in Spanish and Russia) + written A = “has” in French + “at” in Spanish and Italian + “and” in Russian.
    B [bi:] : be + vi [bi] = “I saw” in Spanish.
    C [si:] : see + sea + 四 [s] (“four” in Chinese) + si (“if” in French) + si (“yes” in Spanish and Italian)
    D [di:] : di (“I gave” in Spanish) + “di” (“say” in Spanish) + dis (“say” in French) + di (“of” for belonging in Italian) + die [di] (“the” for feminine plural in German)
    E [i:] : I + Italian e i + French est et + Spanish he y (by this way the sound “i” could become a new pronoun composed of English I + Spanish y + Italian i = I + the and).
    F [ef] : French “fe fait” = fairy does + Spanish “fe” = faith
    G [dZi:] : French [Ze] ≈ [ZE] = j’ai
    H [eIt$] : ate eight + chez [$e] {“from” or “at” somebody’s place in French}
    I [aI] : I + ah [a'i] (= there in Spanish)
    J [dZeI] : D + j’ai + A
    K [keI] : que [ke] = relative pronoun who/what in Spanish + A
    L [el] : l [el] = “he“ in Spanish + elle les [El le] = “she the” for plural in French (♂+♀)
    M [em] : aime [Em] mais [mE] = “love but” in French.
    N [en] : en = “in” in Spanish.
    O [&U] : Spanish and Italian o, and have also the same spelling in French, Spanish and Italian : [o], which is the pronunciation of “ho” = “I have” in Italian, and the exact sound of “eau” (= “water” in French) and “au” (= “at the” in French). And yet we’ve just seen that this letter and its sounds has been considered as feminine, so we’ve got either the meanings of “I, woman, have water at the or” (“water” spelled in French as [watEr] could become [wAt] “what” + [Er] French “air” = “what air ?”) or “I have feminine sentences or objects” or “I or a woman have” or “I, not a woman, have” and so on.
    P [pi:] : pi.
    Q [kju:] : [k] = qu’ = “only” in French + you (Italian i + French ou).
    R [@:r] : art [ar] = “art” in French + “R her air” ( ♀) spelled in French [Er Er Er] and “er air” (♂) : er [e:r] = “he” in German, and “aire et re” [Er e Er] (“area and era” in French
    S [es] : est-ce [Es] = ”is” in the French questions + es = “it” in German + es = “is” in Spanish + ess (“essen” = “to eat” in German, and its radical turned in an English conjugation gives “they ess”)
    T [ti:] : ты [ti] =“you” in Russian + ti [ti] = “you” in complement in Spanish and Italian + tea.
    U [ju:] : you.
    V [vi:] : vis vie= ”(I/you) saw life” in French + wie = “how/as” in German + вы [vi] = “you” in plural in Russian.
    W [‘d^blju] : 2*you.
    X [iks] : anonymous.
    Y [waI] : why [waI] ?
    Z [zed,zi] : the [Di:] + in German : Sie [zi:] = “polite you” + sie =”she/they”.

1 [w^n] : won
    2 [tu:] : tout [tu] (= “all” in French) + too to + tu [tu] (= “you” in Spanish and Italian)
    3 [Tri:] : T+H+R+E+E + riz ris = “rice laugh” in French.
    4 [f%:r] : for [f%:r] or + Ohr [o:r] = “ear” in German.
    5 [faIv] : hive + fa (“he does” in Italian) + faille faille [faj] = “fault need” in French.
    6 [sIks] : C + X.
    7 [sevn] : sais ses c’est ces [se se se se] (= “know his/her/its it’s these” in French) ≈ say + V +N.
    8 [eIt] : ate At.
    9 [naIn] : N ein nein [naIn naIn] = N “one no” in German.
    10 [ten] : ten = “have” in Spanish + tN.

2) Examples of interpretations

Mother, father, brother, sister =[‘m^D&r ‘br^D&r] = -3.
    M + other + fa = “he does” in Italian + bR [ber] ver = “to see” in Spanish + other + si = “yes” in Spanish and Italian + ist = “is” in German + [&r] ≈ heure [CR] = “hour” in French.

Free school called home. = - 5
    = freeze cool called old cold + [o] (= au = “at the” in French) + home.

One two three four. = 0
    = without H it won’t be too tree for air.

Easy to do.
    [i:zi tu du] = 3
    it is easy to sit on this sit where you can see the sea + 2 + du [du:] (“you” in German) + do + doux d’ou d’o [du du du] (“soft from or + from where” in French).

Each one possesses its own style of communication, but some meanings being contradictory within one expression, we can choose to underline some of them by the written and/or phonetic context. Moreover it could be judicious to marry the languages which country‘s names bring some supplementary senses :

Come on it’s not so far. = 2.
    = [k] (= qu’ = “only” in French, this country name partially spelled in French could become fREnch [fEren$] = fair + en {= “in” Spanish} + chez in French), so overall, we’ve got [k] = “only in fair from”) + komm [k%m] (to come in German = “kommen”) + homme [%m] (= man in French) + home + Mo (= [Emo] = aime mot(s) = “love word(s)” in French) + money + oн [on] (“he” in Russian) neat on eat it is not naughty (no T) knot Not [no:t] (= distress in German) + note of + Italian fa + fahr [fa:r] (“to drive” in German = “fahren”) + sofa so far + phare [faR] (”lighthouse” and “lamp” in French).

He talks about the bad weather by the past, and explains his belief in teaching. = 1 + 15 = 16
    = he + тлько [tolka] (= “only” in Russian) toll out of a cab, bad way sir, buy the path + stA = [steI] = stay, index plain is bull leaf fine + 一 [it$] (= “one” in Japanese) each + itch + hitch.

This week is filled. = 6
    = this weak wick, kiss, feel viel [fi:l] (= “plenty of” in German) fils [fil] (= “thread” in French) + fee + fient fis [fi fi] (= “they trusted + I/you did”, without their pronouns in French) + number six => sentence filled of “I”.

Tdol is offline Editor, UsingEnglish.com
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Help for poetry and word game

I am afraid that I don't really get the point of the technology.