Correct my passage Please ( E mail to a vendor )

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMHM

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Bahrain
Current Location
Bahrain
I have written this passage as an email to one of our vendors . Please check it for me, to avoid mistakes in future .

"
Dear Mr. Hari,

With reference to our joint-site-visit, for BB building, on 16[SUP]th[/SUP] of June 2016, and with reference to the recommendations you sent, we agreed with the choice of changing the entire CCTV system in the above mentioned building.

The new system suppose to be fulfill replacement of the existing one, as it is used for covering the hall and its two entries, without the extra locations we visited.

So that, can you send us a Budgetary Quotation for a CCTV system for BB building ?

Regards

"

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
I have written this passage as an email to one of our vendors . Please check it for me, to avoid mistakes in future.

Dear Mr. Hari,

With reference to our joint site visit (no hyphen needed) [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] of BB building (no hyphen) on 16[SUP]th[/SUP] of June 2016, and [STRIKE]with reference to[/STRIKE] the recommendations you sent, we [STRIKE]agreed [/STRIKE] agree with [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] your [STRIKE] choice[/STRIKE] proposal of changing the entire CCTV system in the above mentioned building.

The new system is supposed to [STRIKE]be fulfil replacement of [/STRIKE] totally replace the existing one, as it is used [STRIKE]for covering[/STRIKE] to cover the hall and its two [STRIKE]entries[/STRIKE] entrances, without the extra locations (?)we visited.

So[STRIKE] that,[/STRIKE] Can you send us a Budgetary Quotation for [STRIKE]a[/STRIKE] the CCTV system for BB building?

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Say "our joint site visit to [name of building].

I would use "... we agree with your proposal to change ..."

EMHM

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Bahrain
Current Location
Bahrain
I like your writings, you make English language seems simple and easy. I hope one day I'll be able to write your way.

If possible, I'll be happy if you guide me for the areas where I have to improve, and the websites that helps ( if any ).

tedmc and emsr2d2 thank you for what you are giving me from your time and effort.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.