English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
A few statements are not mine! I have changed them a little
What do you mean by that? Would you care to tell us which ones?

shapol46

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Kurdish
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
What do you mean by that? Would you care to tell us which ones?

Well, I mean I used some websites. In the third paragraph "It was 1990, ..." I used Wikipedia and other websites, but I tried to rephrase the statements. I don't consider them as plagiarism.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
You don't need to use text from other sources when writing a letter of motivation. You just need to talk about your abilities, achievements, objectives and whatever else you deem relevant to your application. It's all about you, and it's about convincing the addressee that you're a worthy candidate. I suggest you rewrite/edit your letter accordingly, and we'll be glad to help you with it.

Last edited:

shapol46

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Kurdish
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
You don't need to use text from other sources when writing a letter of motivation. You just need to talk about your abilities, achievements, objectives and whatever else you deem relevant to your application. It's all about you, and it's about convincing the addressee that you're a worthy candidate. I suggest you rewrite/edit your letter accordingly, and we'll be glad to help you with it.

Ok. The problem is I know that in theory but I can't write in a convincing way.I try. Thanks

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
OP has deleted the entire contents of post #1, rendering this thread pointless so I'm closing it.

Shapol46, please start a new thread once you've written a new motivation letter and please note, for future reference, that it is not appropriate to delete the contents of a post which has attracted responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.