Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Do you dream?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Do you dream?

i do dream ,but i can't remember my dreams after opening my eyes.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you,nemesisage!
    Every night of mine is full filled with all kinds of dreams. A few years ago ,my doctor told me that too many dreams are harmful to my health. It affects sleeping severely. I don't know how to reduce my dreams. I guess, it must be concerned with the too many things in my mind at daytime.

When I had a positive dream, I will be so happy for a whole day.But if it was a bad one, I always concern it with the hapless things in the day.I was so humoursome. MY mom usually says that 'You are really a little girl!!'

I have a classmate.He is my good freind,and he likes to give audience to me.Every moring, we chat by MSN.I tell him what I dreams, and then try to explain the meaning of the dreams and analyse the rellation between dream and psychology.I also help him to explain his dreams. We are so happy to talk about dreams. It's so interesting, somtimes we can have the same dreams.
    Last edited by windy; 14-Jul-2006 at 08:50.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Windy,

How are you doing, today? Well, Doctor might tell you that too many dreams are harmful but do you know sometimes we dream about something which is quite impossible to do in our life and that provide us the extra strength as well as It helps to increase our overall positiveness about our life….

I would agree on one thing that it is always good to forget about those dreams, which might hurt you, but dreaming is not at all harmful…

I love dreaming about the things, which makes me happy, and than I prepare my schedule accordingly sometimes. I recently started dreaming about playing a guitar and you will not believe that I am going to learn Guitar; I am going to enroll for the guitar classes...

But sometimes It really hard to forget dreams, or It may so happen that you would not like to dream about one particular topic but you may not be able to hold your self (or stop dreaming about it) That’s what happens to me sometimes…and I couldn’t sleep...This dreams are always about our achievements and goals…

Anyways nothing more to say…Stay Tune with Dreams

~pEaCe~

JACOOL is offline Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Academic
      • Native Language:
      • Arabic
      • Home Country:
      • Saudi Arabia
      • Current Location:
      • Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nemesisage
    Yeah It's been really common to see dreams...but than when It comes True...It's really amazing...I have had some of the dreams which really came true...
    But there is one thing which is keep inspiring me to see the dreams about certain thing which you could not achieve but still you wonder Let's give it a shot and you keep waiting for an oppurtunity....
    The Line is "Shoot for the moon even if you miss it, you will land among the stars"...this quote is keep inspiring me to do something or anything which is not at all possible...It's all about taking risk...and the biggest inspiration comes from our dreams...
    I always think that how many people are gonna remember me after my death...? I just want to do something for someone in my life..
    This saturday I went to a temple and I was praying to the god but than My mind wasn't really thinking about praying...because When I was parking my motorbike there was a little girl (around 10 years old) and her mom and they were begging to me and I tried to ignore them first...But when I was praying, my mind was thinking about them...and they were asking for help to each and evey body and people really ignored them so finally I came out of the temple and gave them some money...and after that I felt really Happy...that I did something good...somebody will remember me...It's all about the satisfaction...
    I always had a dream that I should contribute something to the community, to the society, to my parents, to my teachers...who helped me through out the life...and when I was at temple..I just thought Let's start from here...and now I am relax and I really enjoyed...
    anyways Catch ya later...
    Take Care
    ~pEaCe~
    I'm so sorry that it took me too long to reply, for I'd some problems with the computer I'm using, umm as this story it's so great to help those needy people no matter what, even though, we might be taken for a ride by some of them, but this dosen't mean that they're all the same, and you seem a nice person by the way, as the John Roebling's story it's great as well, actually this waht I call, keep fighting to the end. Unfortunately many people, instead of giving some help, stand in fornt of you like obstacals, with their attietude but it shouldn't effect us, any way I'm so sorry again and for the dream I didn't remember any yet, but I hope it'll be soon

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Buddy, How are you doing Today? Must be fine...

Anyways so far even I had no dreams...anyways How was your weekend?

How's saudi Arabia???

~pEaCe~

JACOOL is offline Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Academic
      • Native Language:
      • Arabic
      • Home Country:
      • Saudi Arabia
      • Current Location:
      • Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

hey, I'm fine n you? as my weekend it was...like always nothing exciting, going here and there hanging out with friends, you know the weekend in Saudi Arabia, Wed to Fri, don't you? any ways the city I'm staying in at the moment is quite hot at the summer as most of the cities here.( It's long time since I've plaied football for the last time) this why I had a dream, couple of days ago that I was playing a football match but as usual I weak up, unable to tell the details well...what aboutcha? and would you do me a favour and check the sentence between the brackets? plz

Post Thanks / Like

Well I would say that, I haven't played football since long...

Anyways I am fine and doing okay...Now a days I am listening to some freaking guitar music...Heavy metal and hardrock...

I am really crazy about rock music, I am listening to Evanescene and Queen of the Damned Soundtrack....It's awesome

Now a days, I am started dreaming about playing guitar and performing a great song on the stage, My only wish is if I can write a something about terrorism, and inspire people to think about "How terrorism is ruin our life.

Actully from the depth of my heart I really feel sorry about the "Death of Innocent People who dies every year just because of the terrorism"....

I saw "People are dying and other people are just making conversation about how lucky they were that They were not there when Terrorist attacked"...This is ridiculous, I think "we should think that we are Human"...

If somebody died today, might be tomorrow It will your turn...so we should fight as being one...

I wrote something about it....might be you will like it...It's still incomplete though...

Thousands of People are Dying, Screaming and Bleeding,
    Asking for your Help,
    Why? Why? Why?
    You are hiding your face…
    Showing them your Back…
    Why? Why? Why?

Wake up, Wake up, Wake up and understand the Situation
    These Political Corruption,
    People are dying, screaming and Bleeding
    You need to understand the feeling
    Why? Can’t you hear the voice of the people…
    Can’t you feel the pain of the soul…

Let us get to gather, we can fight against the terrorism…
    Think about your Brothers and Sisters…
    Raise your voice, this ain’t a curse…This ain’t a religion…
    We - the gift of the god…Fight for the peace…

It’s Killing me, I’m trapped in the world,
    With all these black soul,
    This silence is tearing me apart,
    I have the anger on me….
    So what you got? One last shot seems to me…
    Come On…Come On…Let’s fight for ourselves…
    Stop bitching…Stop bitching…
    I m trapped in the world…searching for peace…

Send me your feedback about it...and If you would like to add or edit something....just go ahead..

Thanks Buddy...bye for now

~pEaCe~
    Last edited by nemesisage; 18-Jul-2006 at 10:58.

JACOOL is offline Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Academic
      • Native Language:
      • Arabic
      • Home Country:
      • Saudi Arabia
      • Current Location:
      • Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

hey buddy, umm that's a bit odd, like I remember that I've post a reply which I couldn't find it, any way, it's a wonderful poem and it's great the way it is no need for edite. Um as terrorist you're completely right , but you know what worse than that? when they do what they're doing and meanwhile they think that they're right, oh poor things

Post Thanks / Like

hey I agree with your message about terrorism...
    I am still feeling sad about what is happeneng right now around the world. I do not belive in it will be end anytime because of human being.
    we do not have a chance to dream about the peace because some people having about bad dreams which comes true. sorry for children???

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you very much to all of you for replying...Let's spread the message of peace to whom we know atleast...

~pEaCe~

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast