Anonymous Guest

Default need your advice..please

:) Dear teacher
    I am very happy that i found that side that look very usefull for me becouse my english not strong.
    i tried to go to many websites to learn english or to embrove my english one of it englishclub i found it useful but i still need to learn more about how to be good in grammer i can't keep it in my mind for one day i have book that i write from net info but i still need your advice of hoe to be good in english grammer plz plz
    and sorry for my long message

RonBee is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: need your advice..please

May I make some suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by ali
    :) Dear teacher
    I am very happy that i found that side that look very usefull for me becouse my english not strong.
    • I am very happy that I have found a site that should prove very useful for me, because my English is not good.

i tried to go to many websites to learn english or to embrove my english one of it englishclub i found it useful but i still need to learn more about how to be good in grammer
    • I have visited several other websites to learn English or to improve my English. One of them was englishclub. I found it useful, but I still need to improve my grammar.

i can't keep it in my mind for one day i have book that i write from net info but i still need your advice of hoe to be good in english grammer plz plz
    and sorry for my long message
    • I have a lot of trouble remembering that stuff. It seems that I can't remember anything for longer than a day. I have a book that I study from, but I still need your advice on how to improve my English grammar. Sorry for the long message.

The problem with the message is not its length but its readability. The sentences are so jammmed together that it is hard to tell where one ends and another begins.

:?