Thread: Phonetics

• Post Thanks / Like

Phonetics

In my first year in the faculty of Foreign Languages[Alsun],I study linguistics.I've studied Phonetics this year,and I love it very very much!!!!! It's a very exciting subject,unlike Poetry or Translation-the subjects I hate most!!!!!I hope I get good marks in it,God willing!Also,our lecturer played an important role in making me love it,I mean his way in explaining it.There're rumors that this lecturer may leave the faculty the next year!Oh...I don't wanna him leave !He's the best one in explaining Linguistics in my faculty.My colleagues don't wanna him leave,too!!!!The next year,I'm gonna study-I think-Morphology!!!!

• Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Re: Phonetics

Quote Originally Posted by smskamel
    In my first year in the faculty of Foreign Languages[Alsun],I study linguistics.I've studied Phonetics this year,and I love it very very much!!!!! It's a very exciting subject,unlike Poetry or Translation-the subjects I hate most!!!!!I hope I get good marks in it,God willing!Also,our lecturer played an important role in making me love it,I mean his way in explaining it.There're rumors that this lecturer may leave the faculty the next year!Oh...I don't wanna him leave !He's the best one in explaining Linguistics in my faculty.My colleagues don't wanna him leave,too!!!!The next year,I'm gonna study-I think-Morphology!!!!
    Do where anything new or exiciting you come across, with us.