!!TheSoundMaker!! is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Please check my home page website

Hi, i'm a french musician and composer and i would appreciate if someone could check the home page text of my website (www.soundloopstudio.com).
    Thanks.

Here is the text :

Welcome to Sound Loop Studio, royalty free music loops for multimedia projects.
    Our collection of music loops is made especially for use with flash and websites. Music loops are also suitable for games, PowerPoint, presentations, video, films,... All our music is 100% original, produced in our studio by professional musicians.

Sound loop pack 1 :
    From sweet melodies played by acoustic instruments , to sophisticated music played by a full orchestra, this collection of music loops is specially made for people searching for sweet ambience. This pack contain melancholic music as well as more fun music.

Sound loop pack 2 :
    A collection of modern music : Electronica, house, ambient, great for games, flash movies or people asking for modern royalty free music loops.

Sound loop pack 3 :
    Royalty free sound loop collection specially made for people asking for music they can't find with flash loops. Here you can find pop, rock, reggae, jazz, special ambiance music and more.

Premium pack :
    This pack is a bundle of Sound Loop Pack 1, Sound Loop Pack 2 and Sound Loop Pack 3. Ideal for intensive use of royaty free music loops, this pack covers all ranges of style for all kinds of uses, from sweet orchestral sounds to modern and catchy melodies, you won't be disappointed with this bundle.

Flash Music Loops (or Flash Sound Loops), are the best way to keep your website loading fast with a good sound quality.

Music for websites and music for flash is more and more popular and is a great way to increase the impact on your audience.

By choosing Sound Loop Studio music, you are also protecting yourself against copyright and royalty issues.

All our music is 100 % Royalty Free, composed and produced by professionals musicians especially for us.

No need to get flash to add music to your website !

In addition to the wav file all sound loops purchases come with a swf file that can be used directly with your html editor (Frontpage, Golive, 1st page,...).
    Last edited by !!TheSoundMaker!!; 12-Jul-2006 at 09:47.

Tdol is online now Editor, UsingEnglish.com
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Please check my home page website