Post Thanks / Like

Default can you check my grammar in these few sentences?

These sentences are from a memo, self-introductory memo, that i am working on now, and few of my sentences seem to have problems.

So, can you check my grammar please, if you have any suggestion to make the sentences much better, please feel free to do it.

Thx u so much

================================================== ===
    By taking the Business 420, I expect to improve my verbal and nonverbal communication skills, and fulfill the prerequisite requirement of my graduation.

In addition, I want to learn how to prepare and deliver a persuasive speech, and I also want to learn to be comfortable talking in front of a group of people.

By understanding the dynamics involved in effective public speaking, I want to improve my overall confidence and calmness in public speaking.

After graduating from USC, I plan to work in either the financing or accounting industry.

In the future, I hope to work for an online brokerage firm or insurance company as a financial investor.

I definitely want to work in the United States or England because both of these countries are playing a significant role in the world’s economy.

Five years from now, I plan to pursue a Ph.D. degree in finance, and work in a financial institution.
    ================================================== ==

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: can you check my grammar in these few sentences?

Quote Originally Posted by bbmak View Post
    These sentences are from a memo, self-introductory memo, that i am working on now, and few of my sentences seem to have problems.
    So, can you check my grammar please, if you have any suggestion to make the sentences much better, please feel free to do it.
    Thx u so much
    ================================================== ===
    By taking the Business 420, I expect to improve my verbal and nonverbal communication skills, and fulfill the prerequisite requirement of my graduation.
    In addition, I want to learn how to prepare and deliver a persuasive speech, and I also want to learn to be comfortable talking in front of a group of people.
    By understanding the dynamics involved in effective public speaking, I want to improve my overall confidence and calmness in public speaking.
    After graduating from USC, I plan to work in either the financing or accounting industry.
    In the future, I hope to work for an online brokerage firm or insurance company as a financial investor.
    I definitely want to work in the United States or England because both of these countries are playing a significant role in the world’s economy.
    Five years from now, I plan to pursue a Ph.D. degree in finance, and work in a financial institution.
    Hi,
    Hope you find this useful

Prerequisite requirement not needed. Only ‘prerequisites of my graduation’

No correction Needed.

No correction Needed.

Work in either the financing or the accounting

In the future, I hope to work as a financial investor for an online brokerage firm or an insurance company.

No correction Needed.

Five years from now, I plan to pursue a Ph.D. in finance, and work in a financial institution.

Flyingbird is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

By understanding the dynamics of effective public speaking, I want to improve my confidence and calmness in public speaking.

After graduating from USC, I plan to work either in the financing or accounting industry.

In future, I wish to work for an online brokerage firm or insurance company as a financial advisor.

I definitely want to work in the United States or England because both these countries are playing a significant role in the world’s economy.

Five years from now, I plan to pursue a PhD degree in finance, and work in a financial institution.

Flyingbird is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Intelligent corrections