Raiph is offline Junior Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Please check my essay

My Idea of a University Arts Festival
    Arts festival is considered as one of the important activities in our university .In the past several years, weíve made some changes both in form and scale , and we definitely achieve great success. However , the programs havenít changed for many years . I suggest adding a dancing contest to the program list and taking it as the highlight of the arts festival.
    For one thing , I hope all the on-campus students will take part in arts festival and can enjoy themselves .Some students who are good at dancing will take this opportunity to display their strong point. For another ,dancing that is popular nowadays will surely drew attention of more students and teachers, which may help to boost the festivalís popularity.
    Though the important detailed is still up in the air. Iím sure I can follow up my idea with a proposal in which I am going to go to detail. I hope my idea is to be carefully taken into account and will be adopted.
    Iím looking forward to the coming arts festival . Finally , I genuinely wish the arts festival a great success.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Please check my essay

I don't have much time right now to think about corrections but let me tell you that my English composition 101 teacher does not allow the use of contractions in formal writing. The same as with my former english essentials course. It seems to me that you are writing an essay for your grammar class or whatever class, so it is my advise to avoid contractions.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Please check my essay

This is a little bit of help. good luck with your essay.
    My Idea of a University Arts Festival
    The ( name of the institution) Arts festival is considered as one of the most important activities in our university .In the past several years, weíve made some changes both in form and in scale , and we definitely have achieved great success. However , the programs havenít changed for many years . Recently ? I suggested adding a dancing contest to the program list and (that this contest should be the main atracction of the arts festival) taking it as the highlight of the arts festival.