englishspeakinggerman Guest

Post application for an employment at an airport

hi everybody
    i am from germany and at the moment i am writing an application for a big german airport
    they want their employes to be able to speak english so thought an application in english would be a nice add to my german application
    unfortunatly my english writng skills have gone a bit bad so i would be happy if you could check this application for me
    THX a lot
    Aplication for an employment as a member of your passenger service team
    Dear Ms. Stammel
    With great interest i red your advertisement for a job in your passenger service team that you have put on the webpage of the Konrad Adenauer airport.
    That job seems to be made for me because of my good knowledge of the english and german language.
    Also i realy would like to work with people from all over the world and different cultural backround.
    It would be a plessure for me to embellish their residence at the airport.
    It has always been a dream for me to work at an airport and an employment at the Konrad Adenauer airport would be a big step to achieve that goal.
    this the text for now i translated the german text i allready wrote
    i hope you can help me a bit
    (i havent wrote english for years now so excuse if there are a lot of errors in it

aliaa Guest

Default Re: application for an employment at an airport

Hi there, There are some spelling mistakes, they are underlined in you original text the correct ones between brackets
    Quote Originally Posted by englishspeakinggerman
    hi everybody
    i am from germany and at the moment i am writing an application for a big german airport
    they want their employes to be able to speak english so thought an application in english would be a nice add to my german application
    unfortunatly my english writng skills have gone a bit bad so i would be happy if you could check this application for me
    THX a lot
    Aplication (Application)for an employment as a member of your passenger service team
    Dear Ms. Stammel
    With great interest i red ( I read )your advertisement for a job (vacancy)in your passenger service team that you have put on (put up in the webpage(website) of the Konrad Adenauer airport.
    That job seems to be made for me because of my good knowledge of the english and german ( English and German )language.
    Also i realy (I would really like)to work (deal) with people from all over the world and different cultural backround.bachground.
    It would be a plessure (pleasure)for me to embellish their residence at the airport.
    It has always been a dream for me to work at an airport and an employment at Konrad Adenauer Airport would be a big step to achieve that goal.
    this the text for now i translated the german text i allready wrote
    i hope you can help me a bit
    (i havent wrote english for years now so excuse if there are a lot of errors in it