• Vietnamese
      • Home Country:
      • Vietnam
      • Current Location:
      • Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

please, check my Blog

Dear Professors,

I have 4 paragraghs that want you to help me check it. I'm really thank you. (including this sentence)

---------
    Blog 1:

I am a person prone to injury about sentiment. When I was young, I was taught to love everybody, so I always want to make my friends happy. I'd like to build loving and trusting friendships that can lead to lasting. I've found out good friends who come from the internet.

Now I only focus on studying, I don't want to miss a thing about boring memories. I'm so tired to do it again. I really need a friend to confide in each other , a person "who makes me wanna sing" ...

Today I feel free, so I've spent a bit of time writing My Blog

---------
    Blog 2

It's weird, I like to write Blog, this has never happened to me before, it's also good to get rid of things deep inside my heart.

My study's too bad, this makes me bored, I really need a force to lift me up, to help me improve and I thought it's just only you, I dream you everynight, though I know that you don't stand side by side with me. "Never had a dream come true". Oh, my God, wishing you were here.

----------
    Blog 3

I am in the processing of improving English, my english is not good, I have discovered a good way to learn English is paticipate in English Forums. Since joining in discussions, my English have been being ameliorated continuously. UsingEnglish.com is a good site for those who are learning English.

My long-term goal is to be able to manage the four skills of listening, reading, writing, and speaking proficiently. Sure, the real reason is to acquire a good job so as to get a big salary. To that purpose, I have spent more time learning English than ever before, and on a day-to-day basis I can see where I am heading.

Here are some websites that it's good for you to learn English

http://www.english-test.net

http://www.learn-english-online.org

http://www.english-zone.com

http://www.nonstopenglish.com

----------
    Blog 4

Sometimes I feel bored but I don't know why. Everytime like that, I'm going to pick up the phone to confide in somebody, but I don't, I listen to music or hang out somewhere.

Dear my friend,

I haven't responded to your email yet, because I felt a thing that ever happened before. I really apologise to you for this, I can see how angry you are through what you wrote in diary. Please, forgive me, I don't want the same thing that occurs again. I've ever cried so much, thus, I've stopped talking to you for a week. I will respond to your email as soon as my state of mind better.

Regards

--------

Last edited by havythoai; 28-Jul-2006 at 10:27.

Tdol is offline Editor, UsingEnglish.com
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: please, check my Blog

Some comments:
    I am a person prone to injury about sentiment- I don't think that injury is the appropriate term. I would say something like 'prone to being hurt by my feelings'.
    I like to write Blog- I like to blog/ I like to write my blog
    my English have been being ameliorated- my English has been improving
    Here are some websites that it's good- Here are some webistes that are good
    Everytime like that- Every time I feel like that
    I'm going to pick up - I want to pick up the phone
    thing that occurs again- thing to occur again
    my state of mind better- my state of mind is better

havythoai is offline Newbie
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Vietnamese
      • Home Country:
      • Vietnam
      • Current Location:
      • Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

thank you, tdol

please, check more my Blog 5 . I'm sorry to bother you again .

-----
    Blog 5

Respectfully addressed to Heavenandearth:

Dear Heavenandearth,

I want to tell you that my country is now very peaceful and happy, the life is better than before and especially there are no raping, no murdering and no polictical unstability. I've ever heard of raping and murdering in vietnam but these just happened in the past when VietCong's political viewpoints were not lucid at that time. Nowadays, their minds are made up, Vietnam is in the process of intergrating into the world and especially Vietnam will be an official member of WTO in the end of 2006. There's an adage that goes something like "the old always heads the past, the young always heads the future", this applies to you , you will know who you are between the old and the young. Let the past go by, let's head the future, don't live by the past, don't argue with each other about this problem. We are Vietnamese, this is an irrefutable fact.

Regards

---------

Tdol is offline Editor, UsingEnglish.com
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

happy, the life- happy; life
    I've ever heard - I've heard of
    and especially Vietnam- and, in particular, Vietnam
    et's head the future, don't live by the past- let's head for the future; don't live in the past

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Vietnamese
      • Home Country:
      • Vietnam
      • Current Location:
      • Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you , tdol.

I've written Blog 6 and Blog 7, so I have you correct them.

Blog 6

I've found a new home on the Net, I'm really happy there in which there's a lot of cute Asian friends ( including overseas Vietnamese ), besides there're many damn peoples that constantly post topics shaming vietnamese, I can't stand that, and of course I don't let them do it regularly, I debate on whatever they want. I'm just bored because I don't have enough English words to argue with them. Nothing's the matter, my english will improve in future.

I'm trying to share Vietnamese culture with the world. The first topic that I created about this problem is "the beauty of Vietnamese Aodai". I love Aodai, it looks very elegant.

---------

Blog 7

It's hard to write an essay or a paragragh in English . Day by day, night by night, I spend many sleepless nights trying to learn English and my lesson as well . I'm too tired to continue my study in University of Technology HCM because the volume of studying is very hard. That's why I often play truant at subjects in theory that I must learn by heart , then at the end of those subjects I just borrow my friend's notebook to make a copy , it's frightful to memorize 10 full pages of theory . Sometimes I also take a glance to the other's task or ask after my friends or even cheat in exams .

Why is that ??? Here're the reasons:

1. Many exams requires memorization, which leads to cheating.
    2. There are at least 10 subjects to study per semester.
    3. Class time is short, about 45 mins per period. A classroom of 80 to 140 students is considered normal. Students therefore do not get the right amount of attention and the teacher does not have enough time to explain everything.
    4. Teachers don't get paid enough, which leads to their having to "tutor" their students at home in order to make extra income. Students attend those tutoring sessions out of necessity, which leave them no time to study which leads to cheating

----

Avalon is offline Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • Portuguese
      • Home Country:
      • Brazil
      • Current Location:
      • Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Ive noticed you use Im bored because I cant argue in English..." ...boring memories... I think you mean you are UPSET not bored....bored is what you get when youre uninterested and upset when youre sad...

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Vietnamese
      • Home Country:
      • Vietnam
      • Current Location:
      • Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Janaina Volker
    Ive noticed you use Im bored because I cant argue in English..." ...boring memories... I think you mean you are UPSET not bored....bored is what you get when youre uninterested and upset when youre sad...
    Thank you Janaina ,

So do you see any mistake in My Blog 6 and Blog 7 ?

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Vietnamese
      • Home Country:
      • Vietnam
      • Current Location:
      • Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

Noone corrects My Blog 6 & Blog 7 that means there's no wrong in them ... is this right ?