• English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • Polish
      • Home Country:
      • Poland
      • Current Location:
      • Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Looking for partner(s) to do speaking parts of Objective (CAE or CPE) via Skype

I am preparing for CPE using Objective CAE and Objective CPE textbooks (Cambridge University Press). I do it on my own and I am looking for someone willing to do Skype. If you study alone with Objective you know what I am talking about- lots of "discuss with your friend" type of questions and my mental disorder does not go so far as to me having multiple personalities, besides that, speaking to the microphone is rather boring and ineffective. If you are interested, please, email me: EMAIL REMOVED - Send PM to This User Instead

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Looking for partner(s) to do speaking parts of Objective (CAE or CPE) via Skype

Why not try taking part in a skypecast? There are lots of different forums in which you can take part.

Alternatively, I'll be starting to teach my CPE class in September/October and if you wish I could help you get into contact with some of my students (they're mainly university students). Just go to my blog and if you like send me an email. the address in in MY Profile.

Craig