Raiph is offline Junior Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Please check my essay

Welcome to figure out mistakes and have an overall comment on it(bad\so so\good\excellent).I'm not quite sure about the last sentence.If there is something wrong with it ,please correct it for me.Thank you
    The importance of the keeping a good mood
    In the past, no one knew how important our moods were and how deeply it affected our life. According to latest research, mood is not only a state of inner emotion but a body defender that prevents us from physical problem. In short, a good mood benefits us both physically and mentally.
    Our moods vary from day to day, however, to stay a good mood can help us to become more efficient in work and study, while a bad mood will plunge you into unsatisfactory with anything and cause low efficiency . In addition , the person with good mood will find it easier to handle stress and get over some sadness quickly. They’re considered to be more strong-minded and it takes short time for them to pluck up courage when confronted with failure. That’s why some school stress that EQ play a more important role in cultivating children than IQ.
    Perhaps it is widely accepted that mood is something related to one’s emotion, but to some people’s surprise mood has been found to have something to do with our physical condition. Though its effect is not as strong as medicine, a good mood can partly change our physical condition in the way of strengthening our immune system so that you can stay healthier. This may be the reason why some doctors link mood closely to life span.
    To drew a conclusion, to stay a good mood is very important. And remember we all are not born the people with good mood, a high EQ person can be made.

Tdol is offline Editor, UsingEnglish.com
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Please check my essay

how deeply it affected our life- they
    to latest- the
    body defender that prevents us from physical problem- I'd rewrite this bit- I see the idea, but the phrasing isn't very clear
    day, however,- ; however,
    plunge you into unsatisfactory with anything - again, rewrite this
    EQ play- plays