1. What's the difference among "status, situation, circumstance, condition"?
2. Supermarkets provide us with a large ___of goods to choose from. A.type B.range C.variety D.sort. < I really can't figure out the difference among those choices. >
3. If the verb consists of only one word and is not a form of 'be', start the question with a form of of 'do' and use the plain form of the verb. <Here i don't know what is the plain form of the verb?>
1. Sorry, I have no time to consult dictionaries. The usage of these words depends on the context.
2. Yes, I think variety.
3. The plain form of the verb is its initial form, for instance, in the sentence He knows me the plain form is know.