Thank you for your letter.I'm glad that you're thinking about our
university.It will be a great pleasure to be with you walking on the
- Dear Frank,
Thank you for your letter. I'm glad that you're thinking about applying to our university. It will be a great pleasure to be with you walking on the
Speaking of picking major,I suggest Computer Science and Technology--
you see,that'd be what I would do if I was you.
- Speaking of picking a major, I suggest Computer Science and Technology. You see, that's the one I would choose if I were you.
I think that's a little abrupt. How about:
- I understand that you are undecided about what major to choose. I suggest that you consider Computer Science and Technology.
First,despite of the IT
recession we just went throught in the past two years,there's always been
a great demand for computer majors.Second,we're in for the so-call
"cyber" age.All the information,music,data,movie will be in digital
format,which is associated with computer technology.Computer science
means a great opportunity for you.
- Despite the IT recession we just went through, there is always a great demand for computer majors. Just about everything--music, data of all kinds, movies--is in digital format these days. There are great opportunities in computer science.
To be a computer major,you need to be familiar with computer.But,no
matter how skillful you are in computer now,the most important thing
is,you have to keep an interest and enthusiasm in
computers.Otherwise,computer major will be hard for you.
- To be a computer major you need to be familiar with computers. Also, it is important that you have a genuine interest in working with computers. Otherwise, being a computer major will be just too hard.
To prepare for the major,you'd better put what you've learned in books
into practice.You see,"practice makes perfect" do not only apply to your
English study,but also your computer learning.Only in practice,can you
understand what you've learned vividly.
In conclusion,I wish you a good luck in your application.
- To prepare for the major you will need to put what you learned in books into practice. You see,"practice makes perfect" applies not only to your English studies but also to your computer learning. Only through practice can you make what you learned "stick" with you.
Good luck on your application.
- For Teachers