Thread: Help

JeanCeh Guest

Default Help

Can someone please help me with this mail! I wrote it but I know it got many mistakes. CAn someone help to correct them or maybe to reform some sentence with more appropiate words.
    Thank you in advance!!
    Hello Denis!
    Ziva told me about your gift,...it's a very nice surprise! She will pass it too me through my dad,...thank u!
    Well,�how was it in Italy? I didn't doubt that you were going to have a very good time with them,... But from what I heard it was not everything great between them and you...
    ...in the end Ziva sounded really disappointed as well as the other girls! Ziva was disappointed about your visit in general! She could not hide such things before me. I know that she was really exited when she knew for sure you are coming. To see you again, to join on her trip and so much more to stay one week after trip in Slovenia�but it seemed that it wasn't the same from your side!!! How come?? I believe that she did a great effort to make you feel pleased and comfortable in Slovenia! I know you meant as friend allot to her and that is why she also took so much time just to show you around and to make you company. But now she sounds really upset about this trip and about your week in Slovenia. I don't know what happened there, but I don't like it how it is now.
    �and it seems that also you didn't enjoy much. What went wrong?
    I'm a bit surprised about your reaction! Till now nobody said any bad words about my girls,..they never had problems with anyone! They are very nice girls and i can say that they accept everyone in their company with open hands! Especially I can say this about Ziva and both Maja's because i know them and their family's very well�I respect every opinion and I understand that not everyone can go along with everybody, but this doesn't makes you right to offend, not respect them and hurt them in such way you did.
    They are what they are..i know that they are very lively, but with this they don't hurt anyone!! Exactly/right because of all this energy and liveliness they have/posses everybody feels so good in their company!! I can't understand why their behavior molest/bothered you that much!
    Ones loves to party others prefer sleeping, ones loves to read, others prefer to listen, ones take all their clothes with them, others only necessary things,..etc. Ones wants to see every single attraction in very city, ones rather takes it more easy and try more to enjoy the city and get the atmosphere of the city itself. Are because of these differences ones better then the others?? or less educated, or bed behaved? come on!! I think we both know it doesn't go by this rule!
    Relax man a little bit and try to enjoy life like girls do!! I'm sorry if i interfered,�i know it's not my business, but i felt i had to do this!
    Enjoy your time�
    Jean

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Help

Hi, Jean
    I've made some corrections. Why don't you capitalize the letter i?
    Quote Originally Posted by JeanCeh View Post
    Hello Denis!
    Ziva told me about your gift,...it's a very nice surprise! She will pass it too me through my dad,...thank u!
    Well,�how was it in Italy? I didn't doubt that you were going to have a very good time with them,... But from what I heard not everything was great between them and you...
    ...in the end Ziva sounded really disappointed as well as the other girls! Ziva was disappointed about your visit in general! She could not hide such things from me. I know that she was really excited when she knew for sure you were coming. She was happy to see you again, to join on her trip and so much more; to stay one week after her trip in Slovenia.�But it seemed that it wasn't the same on your part!!!
    How come?? I believe that she did a great effort to make you feel pleased and comfortable in Slovenia! I know you meant a lot to her as a friend and that is why she also took so much time just to show you around and to make you company. But now she sounds really upset about this trip and about your week in Slovenia. I don't know what happened there, but I don't like the way it is now.
    �and it seems that also you didn't enjoy yourself much. What went wrong?
    I'm a bit surprised about your reaction! Till now nobody has said any bad words about my girls,..they never had problems with anyone! They are very nice girls and i can say that they accept everyone in their company with open arms. Especially I can say this about Ziva and both Maja's because i know them and their family's very well�I respect everybody's opinion and I understand that not everyone can go along with everybody, but this doesn't give you the right to offend them and hurt them in the way you did.
    They are what they are..i know that they are very lively, but with this they don't hurt anyone!! All this energy and liveliness they have make everybody feel so good in their company!! I can't understand why their behavior bothered you that much!
    Some people love going to parties, others prefer sleeping, some love reading, others prefer listening, some take all their clothes with them, others only necessary things,..etc. Some want to see every single attraction in very city, others rather take it more easy and just want to enjoy themselves in the city and get the atmosphere of the city itself. And, because of these differences ,are the former better then the latter?? or less educated, or badly behaved?
    come on!! I think we both know it doesn't go by this rule!
    Man, relax a little bit and try to enjoy life like girls do!! I'm sorry if I interfered,�I know it's not my business, but i felt i had to do this!
    Enjoy your time�
    Jean
    Hope it helps.